Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 01-06-2018, 12:44 AM   #1
scientificwebs

Location: 11 Abraj Othman Floor No. 16, Apartment No. 162, Al Maddi, Cairo, Egypt
Review My Web Design Company

Scientific webs is one of the worlds’ leading web designing and development company. We are provides services for Web Designing, Software Development, mobile app development, android app development , Open Source, digital marketing and best SEO services, with an affordable price.
scientificwebs is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-18-2018, 08:11 PM   #2
allabwt

I agree, it's very slow loading. But once i got on it looks very nice.
Old 01-24-2018, 07:29 PM   #3
geoffrey foggon

I agree with the rest it is slow in loading especially since it is a WordPress website.
geoffrey foggon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 08:47 PM   #4
kailey

RE:caiyuan

<P>there is <a href="http://www.nike-huarache.co.nl/"><STRONG>huarache</STRONG></a> always frustrating when, <a href="http://www.ray-bans.org.es/"><STRONG>ray ban</STRONG></a> do <a href="http://www.hogans.com.de/"><STRONG>hogan</STRONG></a> not <a href="http://www.chrome-heartoutlet.com/"><STRONG>chrome hearts outlet</STRONG></a> be <a href="http://www.polo-ralphlaurens.us.com/"><STRONG>ralph lauren polos</STRONG></a> afraid,
kailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 01:45 AM   #5
karthiknagaraja

hi,
SEO is important along with web designing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
karthiknagaraja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 02:53 AM   #6
drugrehabpoint

Yes, SEO is important

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
drugrehabpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 04:30 AM   #7
touchstone

with web designing, SEO is also important

touchstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 01:42 AM   #8
Jeny055

Hi, I agree with the rest it is a little bit slow in loading

Jeny055 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 08:17 AM   #9
ROYCPO

I think the loading speed should be reduced.

Outsource
providing
services all over the world. Expert in
Service.
ROYCPO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 09:13 AM   #10
mobilepriceshop

Premier Web Design Solutions was referred to me by a trustworthy friend. After reviewing his website, I decided to give Premier Web Design Solutions a try. I am happy to say I was not disappointed! From the onset, I knew PWDS was a team I could work with. I worked with Toinette, who listened to my desires and offered

/
/
mobilepriceshop is offline   Reply With Quote