Register on the forum now to remove ALL ads + popups + get access to tons of hidden content for members only!

Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General

Notices

Old 06-01-2018, 05:59 AM   #1
Natsume

Lightbulb How to choose a software development company?

hey folks! I have an idea and I want to create an iOS app (maybe android too but a bit later). Could you recommend what are the main criteria which I should pay attention to when I will be choosing a company?
Natsume is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2018, 04:15 AM   #2
madisonwhite

Well its great you have an idea and you want to develop an app for it . You have to go on search for various app development companies and you need to check their website .From the company website you can gather a lot of information you can even check on what technologies they work on and whats benifits you will be getting by working with that company . If you are realy looking for iOS development company i would like to suggest you to visit this website :https://www.mobiloitte.com.
Mobiloitte provides services on mobile application development in android ,iOS and crossplatfrom which provides you scalable mobile apps for your business .And its services also include Business Apps , Chat Apps , Multimedia Apps and many more.
madisonwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 01:16 AM   #3
CuteFairy

I don't know which company to choose (it's probably a really difficult decision), but when I was googling this question I bumped into the article: https://steelkiwi.com/blog/tips-how-...-your-project/
CuteFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 12:47 AM   #4
dpkmlm

Ask for their portfolio and research on google...
Old 06-13-2018, 08:12 AM   #5
ashanimatarage

Do some online research to get an idea on the packages, prices and services each of the companies offer. Then opt for the best software company. It is easy as that.
ashanimatarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 04:15 AM   #6
Bharat Sharma

Better Option to choose Software Company in India.
Bharat Sharma is offline   Reply With Quote