Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 09-12-2020, 05:29 AM   #16
Ageshka

I recently realized that finding a good employee who meets all the requirements for a vacancy is very difficult. I was recently looking for a person for a language job. My requirements were pretty simple. I needed a responsible person who is ready to work remotely and knows good English and German. It turned out that choosing a candidate is more difficult than it seemed because of their personal qualities, for example, irresponsibility, laziness and inability to organize their working day. Only with the help of a special recruiting service in the company, I was able to find the employee I needed.
Ageshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 06:46 AM   #17
mila5

As for me, I am currently using jeux en ligne gratuit sans téléchargement which is a pretty good opportunity to make additional cash and also to make some experience.
mila5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 04:49 AM   #18
mila5

I am also looking for a new job now. But first, I decided to make a numerological calculation https://numeroscop.net/ . Numerology is simple and accessible to everyone. It considers only the behavioral aspect of the human person. It developed a language that describes the personal qualities of a person. As we learned to read by letter, so can we learn to read by numbers. At present, numerology is becoming widespread and is one of the most effective methods of knowing oneself and others.
mila5 is offline   Reply With Quote