Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 09-21-2012, 03:02 AM   #1
elenacriss884

How to reset My android Phone?

Hello everyone I want To restore my phone I am using android 2.3 Ginger bread any One there who can help me and tell me how to restore my phone

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
elenacriss884 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2012, 11:37 AM   #2
rises5544

You can reset your phone by using itunes.
rises5544 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 12:38 AM   #3
smith watson

Depends on the size of your data, need to plug up your phone to your computer and transfer all your data from your phone to your sd card. When it comes to your contacts u need to sync them up with google gmail, and once u reset your phone, the reset will only reset the data that is on your phone, it will not touch nothing on your sd card so you would be good, and i have done this before an i know it works.

|
|
|
smith watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 08:07 AM   #4
unlockcodes4u

you can unlock any type of phone. When you buy a new phone, chances are it'll be locked to the network you bought it on - and if you try to put another network's Sim card in, it simply won't work. Unlocking it means you can use the phone with any compatible Sim card, on any network.

|
unlockcodes4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 08:12 AM   #5
bidyananda8080

You can reset by going to settings

bidyananda8080 is offline   Reply With Quote