Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 07-02-2020, 04:16 AM   #1
Michel001

managed dedicated accounts?

I have been looking for the managed dedicated account:
3 TBS of HD, 50 TBS of Bandwidth, 32 GBS of RAM, Linux
I consider cloudarion.com provider. What host is better from your views? Why?
I would really appreciate if you can share any discounts they have.

Old 07-06-2020, 11:52 AM   #2
kronos77

Use servers from time-tested companies - hosting.uk and legionbox.com as they are proven to be the best.
Server capabilities are out of this world! The price is right, unlimited domain and email accounting as well as having ruby, which is the best part. Their web stat ability helps to guarantee my success by knowing what’s going on in the backend and throughout the web world.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 12:21 AM   #3
CPU

I moved my personal site to cloudarion.com server in Switzerland and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites with the exception of one (it will be moved next week) to them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 01:18 AM   #4
clo@

If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is Cloudarion.com hosting. This decent web host has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic, and their prices are outstanding.
Old 07-17-2020, 12:44 AM   #5
How?

I can definitely recommend Cloudarion.com server hosting deals.
Their plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them.
As for their servers, they are really fast.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 04:22 AM   #6
a-b-c-d

I am with cloudarion.com about 10 months. I am very happy about their services.
Every time I compared the speed of loading the pages it was much faster than the others. Their control panel is easy to learn.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote