Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 05-25-2017, 01:09 AM   #1
jessicajones

Alexa ranking

Hello Guys,

I have one Australian website whose alexa ranking(global) is decreasing since last two month it was 1,816,936 in April and now it is 3,151,321. although the traffic analysis from google analytics shows that the traffic is increasing I know alexa does not measure all data perfectly but still as per the traffic data. I already submitted some blogs, ppt, infographics, forums and bookmarking. Can any one tell me exact reason for that? My website is sxope.com.au

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- web design and development company in australia
jessicajones is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-27-2017, 01:15 AM   #2
masterliv906

do website crawling properly ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|

masterliv906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 02:27 AM   #3
TEPJunaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicajones View Post
Hello Guys,

I have one Australian website whose alexa ranking(global) is decreasing since last two month it was 1,816,936 in April and now it is 3,151,321. although the traffic analysis from google analytics shows that the traffic is increasing I know alexa does not measure all data perfectly but still as per the traffic data. I already submitted some blogs, ppt, infographics, forums and bookmarking. Can any one tell me exact reason for that? My website is sxope.com.au
actually there any many factors involved in the alexa ranking some of them are the social sharing and direct visiting or users.

Developed
|
|
|
TEPJunaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 06:40 AM   #4
ellina

I got help with this due to a web developer and the problems were connected with social sharing, as I was explained. After all, now it goes up. We'll see in time
ellina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 07:01 AM   #5
Bob Michael

I experienced that on my own blog too, but what i did was to stop publishing. And after sometime, both alexa and Google traffic started increasing again.

|

|

Bob Michael is offline   Reply With Quote