Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 04-28-2017, 05:33 AM   #1
Klaviers

Lightbulb Story about hosting . . .

Hello!
My name is Christian I run an e-commerc website.
Usually I don’t post topics in forums, but today I can’t hold back anymore, problem is that big hosting companies like BlueHost, Hostgator and others offers you a lot and for a low price, but quality isn’t the best, support doesn’t answer for days and sometimes even weeks and hosting speed and quality isn’t the highest. Problem was very important for me for quite a long time. Until in one momment, I was wondering in Google search and found out GARMTECH(garmtech.lv/en/). I just needed hosting, but I saw they have very big choice in products like WordPress hosting, VPS, SSL, Domain, physical servers and other offers. But most interesting was that their hosting platform features Solid State Drives which loads 300% faster (SSD discs) than HDD. The best part is their support is always online and can help you within 10minutes and offered to take easy site builder which helped my business website a lot. GARMTECH has their own Data Center near them and can fix problem in no time. Almost forgot to mention, this hosting company is based in Europe (Latvia) and loading time and ping is the best I have experienced.
That's my opinion guys, I hope this can help someone, at least this company helped me a lot and I will stay there for sure. Hope this may help someone.

Have a great day!
Klaviers is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-20-2017, 10:12 PM   #2
pagebag

Here I would like to tell you, almost each web hosting companies has a bit problem.
pagebag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 03:35 AM   #3
Michel001

I know I prefer to deal with medium sized web hosts like these ones:
- http://kvchosting.com
- http://ipage.com
- http://hostwinds.com
There is no need to choose a host with the "fastest" ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with. A host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.
Old 05-25-2017, 07:26 AM   #4
grunn

If you are interested in getting a quality hosting service, check out plans from hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com, plans are full-featured and uptime is high.
They have a brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote