Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 05-23-2017, 09:45 PM   #1
rupeshkumar

Smile I need honest reviews about my website.

I have recently published my website stemjar.com

Please provide your valuable feedback in terms of look & feel, loading speed and areas of improvements.

Thanks in advance
rupeshkumar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-23-2017, 10:49 PM   #2
Will Turner

my load speed: 7.44 seconds (I've heard pages under 3.5 seconds are ranked better by Google?). But you do have a few added extras that would increase that load speed which are good (e.g. the share panel on the left) so I can see why

rest of it looks quite professional - I enjoyed looking around

Last edited by Will Turner; 05-23-2017 at 10:52 PM..
Will Turner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 04:25 AM   #3
elegantweaves

i think the subject matter is a little bit too big. But i see many responses so that's impressive. You starting to have some kind of feedback from your visitors. The look and feel is meh. 5 years ago this would great but i think it looks a little outdated for my taste
elegantweaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 04:20 AM   #4
pavan kumar

Hi Rupesh, can you tell what kind of hosting service you using?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

pavan kumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 11:10 PM   #5
rupeshkumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Turner View Post
my load speed: 7.44 seconds (I've heard pages under 3.5 seconds are ranked better by Google?). But you do have a few added extras that would increase that load speed which are good (e.g. the share panel on the left) so I can see why

rest of it looks quite professional - I enjoyed looking around
Point taken Will Turner. I have recently made a lot of changes on my website. Alexa shows my website now loads within 2.5 sec. But personally, I feel the page load speed is around 3-4 sec.

Thanks for your feedback.
Old 06-20-2017, 11:11 PM   #6
rupeshkumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavan kumar View Post
Hi Rupesh, can you tell what kind of hosting service you using?
Pavan, I am using Siteground hosting services. It is shared hosting plan - GoGEEK
Old 06-20-2017, 11:13 PM   #7
rupeshkumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegantweaves View Post
i think the subject matter is a little bit too big. But i see many responses so that's impressive. You starting to have some kind of feedback from your visitors. The look and feel is meh. 5 years ago this would great but i think it looks a little outdated for my taste
Hi, recently I have worked on my website and made few changes in terms of loading speed, looks and feel. Will it be possible for you to have a look and provide your valuable feedback?

Thanks
Old 06-20-2017, 11:14 PM   #8
rupeshkumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by david1618 View Post
Nice blogging portal mate, I just read two articles and I found that your writing skill is very good.

Attractive and clean design. Everything is perfect, keep it up..
David, Thanks for your kind words. I have taken all suggestions constructively and recently worked on my website. I feel my website is lot better from before. What is your opinion?

Thanks
Old 06-21-2017, 01:38 AM   #9
shabbirahmad

clean and professional Desing keep up the good work.
shabbirahmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 01:44 AM   #10
chinomoreno

Quote:
Originally Posted by rupeshkumar View Post
I have recently published my website stemjar.com

Please provide your valuable feedback in terms of look & feel, loading speed and areas of improvements.

Thanks in advance
Looks good and most importantly the design seems responsive.
Though I think you need to fix the article boxes below so it will be aligned. The loading speed is also okay but still you need to observe on it especially when the time comes that you will be adding more images and articles on the blog.

chinomoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 08:45 AM   #11
rupeshkumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinomoreno View Post
Looks good and most importantly the design seems responsive.
Though I think you need to fix the article boxes below so it will be aligned. The loading speed is also okay but still you need to observe on it especially when the time comes that you will be adding more images and articles on the blog.
Thanks Chinomoreno for your valuable feedback. I am using blog masonary module which tiles up on one another. It is designed that way but for sure work for its betterment. I am working on speed improvement.
Old 06-22-2017, 09:45 AM   #12
victor19xx

clean and professional . wish your website developer

victor19xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 01:32 PM   #13
dojo

Looks nice, engaging and the articles are interested. Really enjoyed the one with the 2 young Indian billionaires. Good work

-
dojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 12:38 AM   #14
jackpengelly

Nice blogging portal..

Everything is perfect, clear design, easy navigation..

I didn't see any ad on your portal and this is show your dedication for your portal, generally we can see ads on this type of portals.

Loved your work..

jackpengelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 02:17 AM   #15
IntelHawkPI

Your site looks nice because it is easy to navigate, simple design, easily readable text and less loading time. Nice!
IntelHawkPI is offline   Reply With Quote