Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 12-28-2011, 11:28 PM   #1
jacksonnelson81

About sitemaps and SEO

These days everyone is talking about the importance of the sitemaps. I want to know whether it is that much important to have a sitemap. I also want to know how a sitemap can help my website. Is there someone who can really help me regarding this? My friends have told me that it becomes easier to navigate by the visitors. They have also told me that it helps immensely to find the sites in the search engines. If this is true, then I will like to have a sitemap for my site. I am thinking of launching my website. I don’t want to follow any wrong steps. Please tell me something about this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
jacksonnelson81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-29-2011, 12:57 AM   #2
Spoint_Vinil

exactly dear sitemaps are too important to be present in website as it not only helps visitors to go thoroughly but also helps your site to be crawled well by crawlers .You must have a good site map build in html as well as in xml ,submitted tom google search engine to let crawlers visit here in case they dont find any web page in your site so they can go through sitemaps

|
Spoint_Vinil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:53 PM   #3
benroger

Site maps are really very important. Thanks spoint_vinil for this information as it is new to me especially the idea about crawler activity. Thanks buddy.

benroger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 06:04 AM   #4
jyotiinfo

Thanks for sharing that information. your post is very nice.

|
jyotiinfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 08:30 PM   #5
s13driver

I added about 15 new pages to my website and resubmitted a new sitemap to Google.. just waiting on them now lol.

s13driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 10:18 PM   #6
talks44

Sitemap increases your search results so does SEO, both are as important points, or maybe SEO comes first.
talks44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 10:41 PM   #7
annamawrick

sitemap includes links to all pages of the site so we must include sitemap to website.

annamawrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 11:29 AM   #8
storminternet

Sitemap displays the structure of your website, so if visitors having problems while finding any pages on your website then sitemap will help them to go at correct page.

|
|
|

Lifetime Hosting:
ISPA Award Winner: 2013-Best SME Hosting| 2014-Best Dedicated Hosting
Join the Storm Web Hosting
and get 20% of the sale value
storminternet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 03:09 AM   #9
tahir741

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoint_Vinil View Post
exactly dear sitemaps are too important to be present in website as it not only helps visitors to go thoroughly but also helps your site to be crawled well by crawlers .You must have a good site map build in html as well as in xml ,submitted tom google search engine to let crawlers visit here in case they dont find any web page in your site so they can go through sitemaps

I agree with him nice post

tahir741 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 03:44 AM   #10
speedway1

Thanks for share this Information..This information is Very Helpful..Thanks to again

|
|

Find Residential Apartments, Flats and Properties in Noida, Greater Noida and Delhi NCR within your budget on speedwayavenue.com. It has constructed world class famous flats in greater Noida. Get complete details on Apartments, Flats and property specifications.
speedway1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 04:39 AM   #11
drmanavita

Thanks for information.. Nice post

|
|
drmanavita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 05:25 AM   #12
yugant

Thanks for sharing it will nice post.

yugant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 04:37 AM   #13
pankaj

Sitemap increases your search results so does SEO, both are as important points, or maybe SEO comes first
pankaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 05:07 AM   #14
rawnak

site maps is a supported file for your website seo so sitemap is helper of seo

News & Media Web Directory
rawnak is offline   Reply With Quote