Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 11-23-2014, 12:16 PM   #1
Bespoke Leads

Review my website

Would love some suggestions on how to improve my site either visually or from an SEO point of view.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bespoke Leads is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2014, 08:12 PM   #2
Agrodut

Create a Google Local Page its help you lot to get Rank.

Agrodut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 08:16 PM   #3
Fashion2Get.lt

I would also be very grateful if someone would look into my webpage from SEO point of view. Any suggestions what needs to be improved? Appreciate your help...

- Clothing Online | SEO
Fashion2Get.lt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 06:04 AM   #4
thomasbaker

Please try to add the taste in your website. Currently it is just like flavorless food.

And yes, If you want to boost your business through online visitors then make the site for people not for search engine because today search engine crawler detect all the movements performed by the visitors.

thomasbaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 02:31 PM   #5
travisimp2411

Bài viết hay và hữu ích cho anh em trong lĩnh vực, thanks

----------------------
Chữ ký ......
travisimp2411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 05:03 AM   #6
Spindlow Stuart

Use social network also to promote your websites.

Spindlow Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 01:39 PM   #7
george.web13

At SEO point of view your site looks ok.

Friendly urls with your keywords.
Dynamic title with your keyword.
Correct h1 tags.
And meta description with your keywords.

So, for ON-page SEO it's ok!

|
|
|
|
george.web13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 05:03 PM   #8
Bespoke Leads

Hi thanks for everyone messages,i will look into Google local page rank is there anything in particular i need to focus on at all? thank you for the other messages not sure which ones are for me thou :-(

&
Bespoke Leads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 11:37 PM   #9
Stephanie Wink

Promote your website by social network as much as you can.
Stephanie Wink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 06:12 AM   #10
DYTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fashion2Get.lt View Post
I would also be very grateful if someone would look into my webpage from SEO point of view. Any suggestions what needs to be improved? Appreciate your help...
Your website not in English? You have almost 100K facebook Likes. That is pretty good if they are genuine Likes. You don't really need to focus so much on SEO now that you have a good social media presence.

DYTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 03:04 AM   #11
thapainfo

Hey Dude !
Your site is PR 0 and 4,941,406. you have to create a blog options to get high rank.

thapainfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 12:59 PM   #12
braydengray

Send some social signals to your website. It will help you boost your rankings
Old 01-05-2015, 02:28 PM   #13
rustyfrets

Site looks good! I especially like the logo you went with. Very simple and relevant. Nicely done!

rustyfrets is offline   Reply With Quote