Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 12-31-2012, 03:06 AM   #1
Eminenz Cw

What is the rarest eye color?

Okay so my eyes are Green and my friend’s eyes are Gray/Blue. We were talking and we started wondering which eye color was rarest. We both think that our own is the rarest, But who is right? I already know that people can have red eyes from Albanism but I don't count that as it isn't natural and comes from a condition. So what are the rarest eye colors?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Eminenz Cw is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2013, 09:00 PM   #2
kemcar

I think the rarest eye color is amber, but if you talk about you two then green would be the rarest.
kemcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 02:33 AM   #3
staceybrogan

The rarest color is blue however i do not apprehend something concerning shades. inexperienced is non-dominant brown.

staceybrogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:53 PM   #4
Kunalmathur

I would suggest you about this : Blue & brown.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kunalmathur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:40 PM   #5
ulysis

I think green colored eyes appeared rare in humans. In the world we can see black, brown, blue and green shades of eye lids in humans. The rare one is absolutely green.

|
|
ulysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:07 AM   #6
beezmap

The rarest color is blue however i do not apprehend something regarding shades. inexperienced is non-dominant brown.

beezmap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:45 AM   #7
sergeyk

i think that pure ageen as a rule we meet green and grey but not pure green.
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 11:53 PM   #8
jallyjames

The rarest color is blue however i do not grasp something concerning shades. inexperienced is non-dominant brow....

jallyjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:52 AM   #9
steven.

the rarest eye color is grey i guess !!

|
steven. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 05:59 AM   #10
albertjhon

I continuously thought that grey was the rarest eye color. however i'm no skilled.

albertjhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:46 PM   #11
mikecool

Up to my knowledge, i heard that light blue color are eyes are rarest and they have less vision power.

mikecool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:27 PM   #12
sam davis

The rarest eye colors are red, black, amber, violet and green.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:44 AM   #13
lucyrai1

Blue eye colors are rare to see.......

|
lucyrai1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:19 AM   #14
williamjames732

i think red color rare to see
williamjames732 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:48 AM   #15
kunalkapoor602

I think, it will be pure ageen .

|
|
|
kunalkapoor602 is offline   Reply With Quote