Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 10-16-2012, 12:50 AM   #1
davikerkrish

Google penguin and panda algorithms

Now a days Google frequently changed the search engine algorithms. So my website rankings are go down.

Can anyone tell me the solution to up my website rankings?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
davikerkrish is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-16-2012, 01:56 AM   #2
chitra19

Just analyze on what basis Google considers the ranks of the sites.Work out on optimizing your site on the basis of content, grammatical errors,image, tags,robot.txt,no keyword stuff in content etc. Do valuable off page activities efficiently and quality wise. It'll definitely give result.

chitra19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:39 PM   #3
cobo_836

The site's ranking is not just the problem of the algorithm, the content of the site itself and optimization many factors will affect the ranking.

/
/
/
cobo_836 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:59 PM   #4
pressingmachine

1. link building
2. Web directory submission
3. Article submission
4. Blog commenting
5. Social bookmarking
6. on page optimization

|
|
pressingmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 03:33 AM   #5
webspekers

I suggest you, Don't lose your confidence. Keep optimizing to your sites to get PR ranks.
webspekers is offline   Reply With Quote