Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Design > Graphic Design

Notices

Old 07-18-2012, 06:16 AM   #1
spinxwebdesign

How to make effective web design with image slider?

Today jQuery become more popular and most of web design company uses it to make better navigation and attractive web design. Basically image galleries and sliders are very popular to show your portfolio with an attractive look. When you want to create an effective home page with your portfolio then use image slider to show your portfolio with sliding image is the best idea. There are lots of websites where you can get the code for Jquery and you just copy it and paste into the website. Here are some places where you can use image slider to make web design more professional.

• At Home page for portfolio
• In the Photo Galleries to slide photo

Last edited by spinxwebdesign; 09-07-2012 at 04:51 AM..
spinxwebdesign is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-19-2012, 03:08 AM   #2
Parfitt

Hi,
Use of image slider make website more effective and also helpful to show company portfolio more effectively. The website developed by using image slider loads more quickly as compared to website using flash or 3D animation. That is also a reason developer’s use image slider and clients also prefer this new technique.
Thanks for sharing...

Old 07-19-2012, 03:46 AM   #3
davikerkrish

Hi,

I have one clarification, I have used jQuery for image slider in my home page also i have used drop down menu. In this case my drop down menu showing behind the slider.

What can i do for this issue?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
davikerkrish is offline   Reply With Quote