Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Intro Zone > Introduction Area

Notices

Old 01-19-2013, 11:24 AM   #1
mick m

Smile Heya can you please check out my website and review it thanks guys

I'm starting my own company and would really appreciate if you could review my website just as a customer would see it thanks my website is a window cleaning site called

maguiregreenclean.com

Cheers
mick m is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2013, 06:55 AM   #2
innocentdevil73

good website, load time is very less with clear message to the visitors
innocentdevil73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:49 AM   #3
wjake

yeah, I like it too! Welcome to the community, dude! Usefull site you have.
Old 03-01-2014, 02:39 AM   #4
Mastar

Hello everybody.....
I'm mastar from Surat,India.............
Nice to meet you all.........

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 10:06 PM   #5
riwseo

Hello Friend.. how are you... nice to meet you all.. Nice forums...
riwseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 06:53 AM   #6
shaggy

hello and welcome

shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 12:00 PM   #7
film103

Welcome to the forum!

film103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 07:34 PM   #8
kienhoang7979

www. SUACHUAMAYTINH79 .com Là trung tâm sửa chữa máy tính thuộc Công ty Phùng Gia. Cung cấp các dịch vụ liên quan đến máy tính như: Sửa chữa laptop, Sửa chữa laptop lấy ngay, Sửa chữa máy in, Sửa chữa máy Fax, Sửa chữa máy photocoppy, Sửa chữa máy đếm tiền...cung cấp các linh kiện laptop, linh kiện máy tính, linh kiện máy in, linh kiện máy photocoppy, linh kiện máy fax và các phụ kiện cho máy tính giá rẻ. Với hơn 5 năm trong nghề và phát triển Phùng Gia đã và đang khẳng định mình trên thị trường cung cấp linh, phụ kiện máy tính và các thiết bị tin học cùng với dịch vụ sửa chữa máy tính chuyên nghiệp hàng đầu Việt Nam.
kienhoang7979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 04:41 AM   #9
AsifSE

Send a message via Yahoo to AsifSE
welcome
|
|
|
AsifSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 11:48 PM   #10
kungz13

love the header image, nice looking website man keep it up.
kungz13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 01:44 PM   #11
niel

welcome to this forum, have fun.

Visit
niel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 05:04 AM   #12
anjaliexim

Hi, This is anjali nice to meet you..

anjaliexim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 05:22 AM   #13
Angel_nx

Hello,Im Angel nice to meet you...

Angel_nx is offline   Reply With Quote