Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 07-04-2017, 02:35 AM   #1
michaeldim

Methodology for calculating the average position changes in Google results

Since the birth of the world, there has been the problem of the overall depiction of changing a site's position in Google's results for a set of queries (keywords). How we can present the average increase or decrease for a set of keywords, which however have different gravity.

That's why I turned off the lights, I lit candles, I put a drink and with low music playing in the stereo I wrote an article on how can we calculate the average of changing the position of a website in google results taking into consideration some gravity factors. I've done an excel file for easy calculation.

References:

Methodology for calculating position changes in Google results
mdimitriou.com/average-google-serps.php

Excel - Calculator tool of average SERP change
mdimitriou.com/seo-performance.php

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
michaeldim is offline   Reply With Quote