Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 05-23-2017, 06:05 PM   #1
rash125mi

do follow link

i regularly post my new posts links on social media .people read it and i get some appriciation too .i also publish my article on medium .com .leave my blogs link there too as hyperlink. but still i am not getting do follow links or more traffic .i also comment on others blog but no result .is it just because my blog is new or there is something more .which website exactly tell about do follow and no follow link ?
do website take time to give do follow links ? how do you guys check that your website have do follow link . i checked from semrush who say i have neither do follow nor no follow link.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rash125mi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-23-2017, 08:45 PM   #2
manavatmix

There are chrome extensions available which tell you whether or not a given link is dofollow. Besides social media sites almost always give no follow links. Guest posting sites usually give do follow links.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
manavatmix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 10:18 PM   #3
RH-Calvin

You can check do follow backlinks using the source of your webpage. Do follow links are never mentioned with the attribute against the link. These links are crawled and indexed in search engines and helps to rank keywords higher in search engines.

| $1 VPS Hosting

| Windows Server with Remote Desktop Access

| Servers with Free IPMI Setup
RH-Calvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 04:07 AM   #4
HawaHanif

Dofollow links allow google (all search engines) to follow them and reach our website. Giving us link juice and a backlink. If a webmaster is linking back to you with this link both Search Engine and Humans will be able to follow you. The best way to give someone dofollow love is allowing keyword in the anchor text.

|

HawaHanif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 09:45 AM   #5
ajrocks

Any tips on good places to get do follow links?
ajrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 10:57 AM   #6
rash125mi

thank you all for your valueable ans . plz tell me ,if i make hyperlink to a website ,and give it do follow link from my site , will i get any advantage from it?

rash125mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 10:48 AM   #7
RosaJBrassell

Dofollow backlinks are links that have ref html attribute as "dofollow". To check a backlink is dofollow or nofollow you just right click on web-browser and choose "Inspect" on Chrome browser, using Firebug on Firefox instead, then check if ref attribute of your signature link is dofollow or nofollow.

|
|
RosaJBrassell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 07:24 PM   #8
bharat22492

Try to write some good articles on Guest Posting sites.

Also use forum posting...

|
|
|
|
:
bharat22492 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 12:09 AM   #9
rht768

dofollow link is a link which passes page rank
rht768 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 04:18 AM   #10
sandy mary

The do follow links will pass the link juice from the back link referring domain and it will tell google bot to follow the link
sandy mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 09:45 PM   #11
softraj79

Dofollow links allow google to follow them, and reach our website. Giving us link juice and a backlink. If a webmaster is linking back to you with this link both Search Engine and Humans will be able to follow you.

softraj79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 01:36 AM   #12
agustina

Do follow links are passes the link juice. Some tools are available for find out the do follow links.
agustina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 02:26 AM   #13
woodtechkitchen

Do follow links allow Google to follow them

woodtechkitchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 02:35 AM   #14
drugrehabpoint

Thanks for sharing

|
drugrehabpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 03:22 AM   #15
meltflow002

There is technically not a do follow link since all links may be followed by a search engine. However, the absence of the attribute "rel='nofollow'" in the HTML hyperlink tag could count as a do follow link.

meltflow002 is offline   Reply With Quote