Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Design > Graphic Design

Notices

Old 07-25-2013, 11:31 PM   #1
subasssht

Which is the best Adobe Photoshop version for web designing?

All version of the adobe Photoshop is well and i really impressed with the all version because i also work on the adobe Photoshop.adobe Photoshop contain their one verson which is easy in the new verson. it make the best pic through the adobe Photoshop.
subasssht is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-27-2013, 02:59 AM   #2
singhabhishek25

I do not thing there is any specific best version all the versions are good enough to make a beautiful website of any kind. With time they have added many more features in their releases, but all are good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
---best urologist Hyderabad, Website design Hyderabad, urologist, best, website company
singhabhishek25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 03:58 AM   #3
Elabreak

Adobe Photoshop CS6 have many tools for designing..

Elabreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 12:36 AM   #4
Honey497

In my opinion, Adobe Photoshop C.C is the best version for web designing.

|
Honey497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 12:26 AM   #5
helenwalker

If you have low investment then I would recommend CS3 or CS4 for best designs. They are very similar and both have almost the same features that you can find in the latest version of CS5. So create best design with help these softwares to promote the artificial plan.

|
|
helenwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:15 PM   #6
david980john

Adobe Photoshop CS-3 is best for web designing purpose

|

|
david980john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 06:47 AM   #7
Permingo

As you say, all version are good, it depends on your, how you use to create pic..

|
|
|
|
Permingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 07:25 AM   #8
grahamjohn028

Adobe Photoshop CS6 has many new options. In my opinion it's the best for designing.

grahamjohn028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:38 AM   #9
lovewebdesign

photoshop 8 must be the best!

|
|
lovewebdesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:47 AM   #10
whizmeeting13

I think, Photoshop 6 is best for designing.
whizmeeting13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 11:41 PM   #11
justclickweb

This has been vastly improved in CS6 and now offers the ability to snap shapes to the pixel boundaries, including the pen and ellipse tools. This means that shapes appear sharp and crisp and never have bleeding edges

justclickweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 01:16 AM   #12
lovewebdesign

The best must be cs6 series! newest function will lead the newest trend in web design.

|
|
lovewebdesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 12:44 AM   #13
juliaalex

My favorite web designing software is adobe photo shop cs7.its provided great and latest features.

|
juliaalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 09:11 PM   #14
arronmattwills

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by subasssht View Post
All version of the adobe Photoshop is well and i really impressed with the all version because i also work on the adobe Photoshop.adobe Photoshop contain their one verson which is easy in the new verson. it make the best pic through the adobe Photoshop.
I have 5 years experience as a web Ui Designer. I am working with photoshop from 2004. In my experience CS3 is the best version for web designers in the beginning stage.

CS3 is less in size and no need of big size RAMs. It can run on less speed rams also. And more over a fresher can learn many new things in a basic standard. Like image cropping, moving a tool.

For a Web Designer CS3 is the best suitable version to design website templates.

Coming CS 6 the latest version is also very good but this is for expert level designers.

And we have one more advanced version also. That is Photoshop creative cloud.

Note: To use all the above software tools we must need licence.
arronmattwills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 04:03 AM   #15
justclickweb

That is also some good advice to use the trial. I am thinking of taking a class since you indicated it is advanced piece of software.

justclickweb is offline   Reply With Quote