Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 02-09-2012, 11:29 PM   #1
bozzauto

How to get better at Photoshop and Flash?

How to get better at Photoshop and Flash?
Hey guys whatsup I recently saw some amazing paintings and animation from photoshop and flash. . . I want to get into this and think I might even take it as my majro when I go to college after the military , are there any superguru sites to learn from in order to practice and get better at these two programs?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bozzauto is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-10-2012, 04:50 AM   #2
jimmy carter

Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy carter
My favorite is Photoshop.

|
|
jimmy carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 05:02 AM   #3
zxzx

It is my favorite

zxzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 01:46 AM   #4
cheap nfl jers

http://www.nfljerseysnfljerseys.com/

It worth to pay close attention to
cheap nfl jers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 02:08 AM   #5
frivgames

Send a message via Yahoo to frivgames
My favorite is book
frivgames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:52 PM   #6
natashamary

i like photoshop

packers and movers chennai
packers and movers chennai
natashamary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 01:06 AM   #7
mobilelover

it is interesting and amazing.
I like photoshop.
mobilelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:24 AM   #8
EusebioPetric

I want to get into this and think I might even take it as my majro when I go to college after the military ,

EusebioPetric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 08:10 AM   #9
rise

Try to study and use Adobe Photoshop. It's easy to learn.
rise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 03:33 PM   #10
sergeyk

Hello. I’m interesting in making some great pictures. I like to use Photoshop. I think it’s is one of the best program how to learn to do some great changes with photos, to make new shadows and colors. I would recommend you to use some video and read additional information about Photoshop.
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 03:08 AM   #11
mobilelover

I think photoshop is better than Flash. I love using photoshop.

!

mobilelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 10:46 PM   #12
manojob

You can get better at Photoshop and flash by Practicing it. As the famous slogan goes "Practice makes a man perfect".

-
manojob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:50 PM   #13
audrey110

i think it needs practice ..... this is one of the important factors of learning something...

|
|
|
audrey110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 11:23 PM   #14
IAMalfin

If you want to learn both Photoshop and Flash, study and apply it one at a time.

IAMalfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:01 AM   #15
haaiamerica

Both are different platforms, Photoshop for Graphic design that convert in to animated effects are using in Macromedia Flash.

-
haaiamerica is offline   Reply With Quote