Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 09-07-2013, 11:25 PM   #1
akalanka47

Smile I want to make this the funniest Site in the world.

Hello,

For some time I've been searching for cool funny pictures and post them on my website.
My dream is make this the most famous and popular entertaining website one day.
Please review my site and tell me what needs to be improved.

www.go4pix.info

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by akalanka47; 09-07-2013 at 11:26 PM.. Reason: Searching for the bad word i used
akalanka47 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2013, 09:37 AM   #2
temmar

emmm , I don't like it, this is my opinion

try to put profits thinks !!
temmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:29 PM   #3
Die_heart

yeah i had check your site it nice.

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 04:14 AM   #4
Grace Hall

Thanks for sharing.....

Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 10:17 AM   #5
arunkallarackal

Hi,

The site is good. It loads fast, the design is simple, but good. I have one suggestion- please enlarge the 'tag line' beneath your logo. The text is too small to read.
arunkallarackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 08:11 PM   #6
MixboxIam

Pretty nice website design! But the loading speed of your website cannot satisfy me...
MixboxIam is offline   Reply With Quote