Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 09-28-2011, 07:41 AM   #1
peeping4dsun

Review my directory website

I have the idea to create directory with selected websites. Please check it.I expect your feedback
it's dway.eu

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
peeping4dsun is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-29-2011, 01:09 AM   #2
khonggiandep

I think that you should have more pictures. Now, your site if full of text. You can put some funny picture in 3 steps.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
khonggiandep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 01:00 AM   #3
peeping4dsun

yep. nice idea. i needed a look outside

|
peeping4dsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 02:23 AM   #4
serena85

It looks good but it will take some time to have some good income.
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 04:39 PM   #5
geek87

nice professional looking site, good luck.

|
|
|
|
geek87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:45 AM   #6
fiversworld

I think you need to bring the categories up, your website doesn't looks like a directory and probably if u didn't mention it, I wouldn't know.

People need to feel that your website is a directory
fiversworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 01:40 PM   #7
shnooky

Send a message via AIM to shnooky
I really like the layout of the site, its sleek and well put together. But fiversworld is right, it doesn't give you a directory feeling.

shnooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 11:07 PM   #8
MixboxIam

Your site is too simple to be professional. Frankly speaking, when I enter your website, I don't think it is a company but a personal website and I will not purchase anything from your website even if you provide me with something I need because the website's look is not trusted.
MixboxIam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:03 PM   #9
Bradshaw

I would have a free option and a pay option! And also a free language translator

Bradshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:30 PM   #10
Die_heart

yeah i had check your site it nice.

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 04:10 AM   #11
Grace Hall

Thanks for sharing.....
good work....

Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 08:21 PM   #12
MixboxIam

The layout looks not been designed wisely. Add more lively stuff(such as images, jQuery effects or some animations ) on your website. After all, too much text can easily make visitors feel boring.
MixboxIam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 02:04 PM   #13
team-jb

Good first attempt, however I think you need to get some more images on there and a lot more content.

All the best
team-jb is offline   Reply With Quote