Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 05-28-2013, 05:50 AM   #1
bryanf101

How to build links from yahoo answers?

Not sure whether we can build backlinks from yahoo or not. But i feels yahoo answers give backlinks. If your answer is yes, then please let me know how we can build backlinks for fitness or sport supplement related site.

Thanks in advance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Fitness Mania Supplement is your one stop destination all type of sport supplements and Bodybuilding supplements
bryanf101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-29-2013, 02:51 AM   #2
willsondany

You can add your pages in your answer as referral link, which can gain you a lot of relevant traffic for your page or site. though you cannot target your keywords they can add good link value for your pages or site.
willsondany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:08 AM   #3
tommyosmena

nice tips willsondany i will do this to get traffic

tommyosmena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:55 AM   #4
bryanf101

Quote:
Originally Posted by willsondany View Post
You can add your pages in your answer as referral link, which can gain you a lot of relevant traffic for your page or site. though you cannot target your keywords they can add good link value for your pages or site.
I'm not sure we can do that. In my opinion, adding links in resource section is misleading the user. May be after few post my profile might be flagged for doing some unethical practice.

|
- Fitness Mania Supplement is your one stop destination all type of sport supplements and Bodybuilding supplements
Old 05-29-2013, 03:57 AM   #5
bryanf101

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyosmena View Post
nice tips willsondany i will do this to get traffic
God only knows, which tip you are praising so much. I'm not at all happy. Apply some brain before commenting.

|
Old 05-29-2013, 05:27 AM   #6
Steven peter

Go to yahoo and answer the question, and give your link in the source. This is easy way for getting links.

|
|
|
|
|
Steven peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:49 PM   #7
king789

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven peter View Post
Go to yahoo and answer the question, and give your link in the source. This is easy way for getting links.
But you will get releted traffic not backlink as for as I know

||
|
|
king789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 11:10 PM   #8
danish00

In yahoo answer, you can choose related catogay with site and answer the given question, you can post your site URL link. it's good increase visitor.

places to visit near delhi | weekend getaways from delhi

Last edited by danish00; 05-29-2013 at 11:18 PM..
danish00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 12:29 AM   #9
jesse12

Hello,

Yahoo answer is the platform where user can discusses any issue which they are facing. You need to post your issue as question and other member will provides the solution for the same. In this way for every reply we get the positive sign for our approved link.

Hope you understood.
jesse12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 03:14 AM   #10
south mp3

i think we can't keep any anhcor text in yahoo

south mp3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 06:32 AM   #11
bryanf101

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse12 View Post
Hello,

Yahoo answer is the platform where user can discusses any issue which they are facing. You need to post your issue as question and other member will provides the solution for the same. In this way for every reply we get the positive sign for our approved link.

Hope you understood.
What if answer is good but the source is redirected to some other topic.

Let assume i m good at solving health related issues and i wish to generate traffic on supplements related site?

Can i promote this link on answers.yahoo.com

|
Old 06-01-2013, 06:58 AM   #12
bryanf101

Quote:
Originally Posted by south mp3 View Post
i think we can't keep any anhcor text in yahoo
Even i think so...

In source section, only text part is visible and link is not live even after hitting the submit button.

|
Old 06-01-2013, 07:05 AM   #13
noahwilson

first you need some vote on you answers, after getting some point you can be put link in signature.

|
|
|
noahwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 11:39 PM   #14
skytours

In order to cut spam to post a hyperlink to photo bucket, Flickr or any other site you must be at least on the 2nd level. When you reach that level: Left click on the URL to highlight it then right click and from the drop down menu left click on copy then go to where you want to put the URL, right click and from the drop down menu left click paste then double space.

||
skytours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 03:08 AM   #15
astroavl9

Yahoo answer that platform where user can discusses any issue.
astroavl9 is offline   Reply With Quote