Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Market Zone - Buy/Sell/Trade/Wanted > Post your ad here

Notices

Old 08-09-2012, 02:34 AM   #1
eastvantage

We offer offshoring & outsourcing services

Eastvantage is a European owned and managed consultancy and business process outsourcing (BPO) company. We provide offshoring and outsourcing services to entrepreneurs in consumer digital experience and business IT solutions. We deliver our web-enabled services from the heart of South East Asia.

Our Development Expertise:
  • Business Intelligence
  • SEO
  • Drupal
  • OpenERP
  • Java (J2EE)
  • eMarketing
  • PHP

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Real People > Real Solutions > Real Success"
eastvantage is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-23-2013, 05:27 AM   #2
davishenery

First Of Thanks for sharing about your company profile with us. Also, Smart Consultancy India is leading provider of consulting services like as BPO Consultant, KPO Outsource, RPO Project, Offshoring Services and IT Consultancy.

|
|
davishenery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 09:47 PM   #3
MichaelHolloman

If you want to outsource your IT support services then you can also contact with Network Fish London. They provide excellent IT and network Support with On-site staff support. Their expert and experienced professionals work efficiently in this field and you will receive excellent services from them.
MichaelHolloman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 10:13 PM   #4
shrikant.softwi

It is good to see some similar services here. Here is another good organization providing Data Entry Services in India and around the globe. Check out them and let us know.
- Kolhapur Area.
Expert
in Maharashtra
shrikant.softwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 02:56 AM   #5
Sojan Babu

If you are in search of reliable outsourcing partner providing accurate data management services, then I would highly recommend Sasta Outsourcing Services. They are very much precise about the quality of service and keep all your data confidential. When you outsource your work to SASTA, you can be assured of security and quality.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Sojan Babu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 01:10 AM   #6
expertpdf17

Why pdf en word software is better than online conversions?
Usually people think that with any online converter they can handle pdf en word conversion. This is not true, only professional software can maintain high quality conversion.

expertpdf17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 04:16 AM   #7
Ageshka

I understand what outsourcing is, but offshore does not sound like a white business. I recently started to learn more about how I could get more free time from managing my e-commerce, while still improving the level of service to my clients. I found on this site https://wow24-7.io/ good description of the outsourcing services I need. It seems to me that these companies really offer good conditions and can help you do your work well. For example, I got rid of the support of my clients forever and entrusted it to an outsourcing company that offered me the most favorable terms.

Last edited by Ageshka; 10-06-2020 at 04:19 AM..
Ageshka is offline   Reply With Quote