Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 09-23-2012, 01:11 PM   #1
WebPointer

How important is internet in your life

How important is internet in your life.
I was just thinking that how important is internet in are life.
I personally spend alot of time on internet i can't live without it and what about you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
WebPointer is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-23-2012, 04:44 PM   #2
Nhojjohn25

At the moment Internet is important in my life, because I have recently started my website, and there is alot to learn, lol.
Nhojjohn25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:24 PM   #3
cobo_836

We already can not live without the Internet
Network to make our lives more fulfilling.

/
/
/
cobo_836 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:27 PM   #4
kevinloyed

without internet life means sweet without sugar.

kevinloyed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:50 PM   #5
IAMalfin

Internet is important part of life not because of my job, its has all the information i need to read and learn.

IAMalfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:59 PM   #6
Steven peter

Internet is the essential part of my life because my job depends on the internet , I am doing internet marketing so I have a need of internet.

|
|
|
|
|
Steven peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 02:24 AM   #7
anshulniet

there is no need to say how is important because seo work is depend on the internet.without this it can't be possible.

-
-
anshulniet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 02:52 AM   #8
Nhojjohn25

Would you say the Internet is addictive?
Nhojjohn25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:48 AM   #9
funeral

Internet become a part of our life. we need BBM, FB, Twitter on hand so we need Internet access, Without internet like become so boring.

Cheers!

funeral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:07 AM   #10
audrey110

Oh the most important thing in my life. I think i am useless without internet.

|
|
|
audrey110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 03:58 AM   #11
Tonicseo

Day by Day the percentage of all youngsters in western countrys is increasing in concern with the addiction to the internet. 10-12 hours sitting in front of PC nothing matters . Every Activity in our daily life wheather it's work, play, bank, shop, read or write ; is socialize online.

Internet has changed my life for the better and I am proud to say that I make a great living online and wouldn't want to do anything else. With the internet We can travel anywhere in the world and still make an income in order to sustain the traveling as well So that's pretty epic.

So ; Internet is an essential part of my life and work. I myself will broke without internet... i spend basically 10-14 hours a day in the internet :-)

Search Engine Optimization

Last edited by Tonicseo; 09-25-2012 at 04:15 AM..
Tonicseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:17 AM   #12
Kenank

Internet is very important in today's world .I think we depend on internet to solve our very problem..

|
|
Kenank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:46 AM   #13
Paul Jameson

For me Internet is just like basic need. I think without i can't live anymore. Internet is like life for me and i spend minimum 15 hours in a day.

|
|
Paul Jameson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:28 PM   #14
ortonmax

Internet is now spread all around and mostly we do our work on it. It the part of our regular life. From home to offices we use internet for different purpose.The technological generation has taken place now and its really good to use for doing our each activity very fast and accurately. I use it regular at office and even at home to get in touch with my office.
ortonmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:52 PM   #15
NeoGills

Honestly without internet, my life become bore, i can't enjoy my life more...
i can't earn money tooo

NeoGills is offline   Reply With Quote