Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 02-12-2015, 03:17 AM   #1
FireFemme

I Have Lost One Client Today!

It's very unfortunate that I lost one of my clients today. It was just a misunderstanding! I am not sure how could I convince him that what he was thinking about me is totally wrong! Did you ever face a situation like this? Please share and help me on this.
FireFemme is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2015, 04:35 AM   #2
strawberrybob

Sorry to hear. It's unfortunate indeed. Don't try to deliver too much to your client (I know you did it for good purpose) as they always get confused. Not sure if you found him online or physical but there is always trust issue when you deal someone online.
strawberrybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 05:15 AM   #3
rawnak

Say sorry to him & explain your problem/what happened actually.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

News & Media Web Directory
rawnak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 07:49 PM   #4
siscaleon

An email of explanation, a letter, or a text message might help.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
siscaleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 03:27 AM   #5
FireFemme

Already done that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawnak View Post
Say sorry to him & explain your problem/what happened actually.
Quote:
Originally Posted by siscaleon View Post
An email of explanation, a letter, or a text message might help.
Rawnak and Siscaleon, I have already done that but no good result!

FireFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 03:42 AM   #6
johnstyle

Sometimes we lose prestigious clients through no fault of own. But if it was your fault and you failed to deliver, get together with your team and determine what you have to change to prevent losing another client—and to ensure you succeed for your new clients. If you were complacent, decide how you are going to be proactive with the rest of the clients you serve now
johnstyle is offline   Reply With Quote