Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 07-30-2015, 11:18 PM   #1
Aman897

Top 10 artical submission sites

Hello to all members, I am looking for top article submission sites

Best Implant Dentist in Delhi
Cosmetic Dental Treatment in Delhi

Last edited by Aman897; 06-20-2016 at 01:53 AM..
Aman897 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-31-2015, 02:40 PM   #2
markjohnshon123

ezine, go articles, examiner.com are some of good sites

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

markjohnshon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 03:32 AM   #3
techupgeek

There are lots of article submission directories available but here is the best list of it.
1. Squidoo.com
2.ezinearticle.com
3.selfgrowth.com
4.gather.com

These are do follow sites. So don't worry about getting do follow backlinks.
Old 08-12-2015, 04:28 AM   #4
dawntriana5

ezine is top article site.

dawntriana5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 07:58 AM   #5
Hemnaram

Ezine is the top article submission directory. It requires your top quality article for getting approval. Some other important article submission sites include,
examiner
livejournal
squidoo
grindtv
Like this many sites are available..
Hemnaram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 01:34 AM   #6
rohitnagpure336

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawntriana5 View Post
ezine is top article site.
Enzine article is the best site but can you tell me please how can I submit our article in Enzine..How Can we approved our article on Enzine site..?
rohitnagpure336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 10:39 PM   #7
Hemnaram

In Ezine article, they will follow the guidelines strictly. Hence go through the complete guidelines mentioned in the website(Editorial guidelines). If you follow these guidelines, then your article will be approved easily.
Hemnaram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 10:55 PM   #8
robertmiker

ezine articles, sooper articels, articlebase, goarticles, apsense

|
robertmiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 10:58 PM   #9
fortemusiceduca

ezine articles, articale base, streat article, goartticles, Pub article

fortemusiceduca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 09:50 AM   #10
jacobsmith

Very good article submission sites thanks for sharing.

jacobsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 10:04 AM   #11
toppctech

You can write article for this three best article submission site.

goarticles

ezinearticles

brighthub

these are the best.
Old 08-18-2015, 10:37 AM   #12
david moore

Very nice list of websites for article submission .

david moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 11:25 AM   #13
knowyourbets

I thought that many of these article submission website were poor for SEO as Google realised people were posting poor articles to get backlinks and that many of these sites contained duplicate content?

Is this incorrect?

knowyourbets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 03:43 AM   #14
alexparker

I also need article sharing site. if any one know the best sites, lase give me.
alexparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 05:20 AM   #15
rohitnagpure336

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemnaram View Post
In Ezine article, they will follow the guidelines strictly. Hence go through the complete guidelines mentioned in the website(Editorial guidelines). If you follow these guidelines, then your article will be approved easily.
ok fine, I will again read ezine's guidelines and will try to post my new article on that site.

|
|
|
|
|
rohitnagpure336 is offline   Reply With Quote