Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 10-05-2017, 10:21 PM   #1
latestnewsheadl

Is Mobile responsive website is necessary for SEO?

Hello-Is Mobile responsive website is necessary for SEO?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
latestnewsheadl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-05-2017, 10:52 PM   #2
rajveerkaur

A responsive website is necessary for SEO. The benefits are:
1. Users can easily read the text and navigate
2. Faster speed of the website
3. Clean and crip environment
rajveerkaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 12:24 AM   #3
crackersguru

Responsive web design (RWD) involves a collection of sophisticated techniques which allows your website to adapt to any screen size by rendering the content in an easily readable and navigable form. Today, if your website is not responsive, your SEO efforts are being affected adversely. With Google taking mobile-friendliness to another level, you cannot think of a successful SEO strategy without RWD.

|
|
|
crackersguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 12:37 AM   #4
hikinggearlab

For my website, google pagespeed insights showing 67/100 speed for mobile and 88/100 for the desktop. I am trying to resolve this. As a result of this, I feel my traffic is also going down.

hikinggearlab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 04:08 AM   #5
Hashmicro

Yes,Mobile responsive website is necessary for SEO.

|
|
|
Hashmicro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 12:44 AM   #6
Sumit_Singh

The simple answer is YES.

|
|
Sumit_Singh is offline   Reply With Quote