Register on the forum now to remove ALL ads + popups + get access to tons of hidden content for members only!

Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 08-27-2012, 10:36 PM   #46
shakirapetty

Yes I agree with your information and of course we should do post relevant reply on the the forums.

Removing tree stumps

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

shakirapetty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:49 AM   #47
jeff.cool25

I think, some point matter about it..
- Same post more then one time
- Grammatical problem in posting content
- Reply out of topic

|
jeff.cool25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 12:55 AM   #48
audrey110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoint_Vinil View Post
i found one such member and sent a mail to admin .he has done 400+ posts with same sentence
400+ Posts with same sentence.. that is really funny one... Actually spamming should be extracted from this forum... and the best way to ban such types of users which are using same sentence in 400+ posts

|
|
|
audrey110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 06:58 AM   #49
JACKADEN

Spamming on forums i think not good...so be avoided to spamming on forums

::
JACKADEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 04:58 AM   #50
skwmk2012

Forum Spam Bots Suck. That's really all there is to it. They are so frustrating, and to this day there is no full proof method for blocking them. You can integrate a captcha of some form, or even a question like What is 2+4 and some advanced bots can still get through.

Cheap Online Traffic Schools Traffic School California Online
skwmk2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 07:48 AM   #51
jackbajaj

thanks for given information, i am new in this forum..........
jackbajaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 02:18 PM   #52
Detomah

it has to be said, this forum is absolutely rife with spam, you just have to look at virtually every single thread with replies to see it. All most people are doing is getting to 10 posts to get their links visible to themselves, randomly replying to whatever threads they see.

Sadly, it's not going to be stopped any time soon with out a good strong active moderating team, like really regularly active, deleting posts or banning recurring spammers or both.
-
Detomah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 03:41 AM   #53
benjaminalfie

Spamming on forums is Really a very big problem and mostly forum sites facing this problem.
benjaminalfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:47 AM   #54
stefijain

this is good idea to find out who is doing spamming then ask with admin to block or delete spamming users. if i will see someone i will share the username with everyone.

|
|
stefijain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:12 AM   #55
contentwritings

Dear All,

I am 100% agree with the admin that we have to clean spamming and just post your comments , idea , question to the 100% relevancy, so moderator and admin will not spam you or delete your post.
So I hope we will not post any irrelevant post on this FORUM.

Thanks to all.

contentwritings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 04:48 AM   #56
josephjohn4559

Spamming on forums is Really a very big problem and mostly forum sites facing this problem..
josephjohn4559 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:38 PM   #57
terrybogard747

Way to cleaning, goodluck
em sure this rule can help to prevent from spammers.

terrybogard747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:57 AM   #58
john mathew

I think,
It is become when we do posting against to forum rules.
thnaks

|
john mathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:45 PM   #59
kaithyedward

I think irrelevant and double answers goes to spamming and a lot of other thing that will consider spamming .........

kaithyedward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:48 AM   #60
ChaitanyaSingh

Good action. Forum should be clean and we should report such spam issues to Admin.
Cheers!