Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 04-15-2015, 12:38 PM   #1
riyaz08

Smile My New Tech Blog

What do you guys think?

Mojguide.com
riyaz08 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2015, 01:06 PM   #2
Eitan Kuniz

I like your domain and it looks really catchy my friend. Even the website looks good. I recommend to add more content to it and that's it.
Eitan Kuniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 01:27 PM   #3
riyaz08

Thank you.. Started last week. Will be looking to add content frequently.
Old 04-15-2015, 06:28 PM   #4
RTH

Quite nice and pleasing design. So far the content looks good. Please keep up with it and post good content regularly!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
RTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 12:07 AM   #5
Nikita Patil

Nice Blog and Design very good

Nikita Patil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 12:43 AM   #6
kathyrose

Nice blog and it is quite informative too.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
kathyrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 02:28 AM   #7
riyaz08

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTH View Post
Quite nice and pleasing design. So far the content looks good. Please keep up with it and post good content regularly!
Thank you.
Old 04-16-2015, 01:52 PM   #8
tapdark

Professionally looking site. Using a premium theme was a good idea, since, most of the time, they are user, mobile and design friendly solutions.

However like a lot of websites here, it suffers from slowdowns. You should consider fixing some of the issues: Google Insight on Your Page.

Also it seems that Disclaimer and Contact Us links in the footer doesn't work.

Other than that it looks like a promising website.

Best of luck dude.

-tapdark

tapdark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 03:28 AM   #9
george.web13

Nice and modern!
Keep the good work!

|
|
|
|
george.web13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 04:00 AM   #10
RyanKempe

Nice. This is the best website I have seen so far in the review section. Good work.
Keep going.
RyanKempe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 06:37 AM   #11
diwahyu

simple and clear navigation website. other than that the website is mobile friendly

for free
diwahyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 08:36 PM   #12
Hostnameclub

Your navigation is clean, but all articles display in frontpage and archive page has very big space. Also you should add some introduction to each post.
Hostnameclub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 12:09 AM   #13
StuartSpindlow1

It is fantastic dear, I liked it.

StuartSpindlow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 04:27 AM   #14
davidp

Clean website in my view. The layout is very interesting. The posts are of good. I really impressed with this website. One thing I recommend is show categories in which you are writing blogs which can help readers to find their niche. Also it is better to have search box to search the website.

|
|
davidp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 08:46 PM   #15
Bemmax50

Location: Currently working on various web projects in Brazil
Beautiful and clean, but if I were you I would make the LOGO "mojguide" legible. Just make the logo with clearer and more legible letters.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Bemmax50 is offline   Reply With Quote