Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 06-18-2019, 10:40 AM   #1
Celsius

Help me please to make a right choice ...

Comparing servers accounts from hostingsource.com and exmasters.com, which one is better to buy to host a blog?
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-04-2019, 11:34 PM   #2
Michel001

Wonderful experience with Exmasters.com EU Web Hosting!
It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
Old 07-09-2019, 11:34 AM   #3
afrodita

Servers from asvhost.com and hostround.com are worth trying.
Their prices are very good, their services match or beat what other hosting companies offer and they seem to never have any down time, at least none that has every effected me. I recommend them to anyone looking for great hosting at a reasonable price.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 11:19 AM   #4
grunn

Accounts from hostplax.com and asvhost.com are worth trying.
These guys talk the talk and they walk the walk. They appear to genuinely care and understand the value and importance of their customers.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 12:01 PM   #5
Celsius

Deals from hosting-marketers.com and avansit.com can be good for you.
They are reliable, very helpful, and quick to assist with any question's you may have.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 11:34 PM   #6
How?

Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all HostingSource Servers/VPS plans.
They give you more space and bandwidth then you'll probably ever need, and tons of extra features as well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 08:23 AM   #7
alvin_hoffman

secone one is good

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
alvin_hoffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 01:24 AM   #8
clo@

You'd better choose Exmasters.com website hosting deals. They offer the web hosting features that I need and their support team is very quick in answering my questions and resolving issues.
I like their features:
- Free setup, no hidden fees
- 100% compatible with all scripts
- Excellent choice of VPS plans
Old 08-22-2019, 11:33 PM   #9
a-b-c-d

Exmasters.com will work fine for your needs. The best part is the customers service. I have had several after hours questions and have always had a response within ten minutes, in some cases immediately. After hours customer service even acted on my behalf to modify the account and make setup changes I had requested.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 11:48 PM   #10
alvin_hoffman

i have a great experience with https://www.exmasters.com

|
|
|
alvin_hoffman is offline   Reply With Quote