Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 01-16-2018, 07:55 AM   #1
Celsius

Low cost and reliable sever is looked for ...

I need a low cost and reliable server to buy to host an e-commerce project with and two hosts are in my mind: hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com, so which way is better to follow?
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2018, 06:37 AM   #2
Gaurav mehta

It's better to go with lost sailor one of my friends using their service and he was quite happy with there services. While comes to hosting source I have no idea about this services.
Gaurav mehta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 10:14 PM   #3
malina.smith

While looking for a new server always make sure that you are purchasing a dedicated serer from a company , who can provide you 24x7 live chat and ticket board support as you are running e-commerce project and can cause you major problem in case heavy downtime, so be careful.
malina.smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 08:14 AM   #4
kronos77

These hosts (hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com) are VERY reliable and whenever you have had a problem - they solved it. Pricing is good to say the least.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 06:22 AM   #5
clo@

I am sure that the comparison research will help to get a well-marked picture of true companies.
You can rely on ssdcloudservers.com - Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.
Old 01-26-2018, 06:02 AM   #6
tommylii

Have a look at servers from hostwinds.com and a2hosting.com.
To sum it up, they are:

- Super fast speeds
- 100% uptime
- Great support team
- Automatic backup.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 03:17 AM   #7
How?

Hostingsource.com service is amazing, I must say. You will not do wrong if you give them a try.
I have asked numerous questions and they have never responded in less than 15 minutes (most of the time - within 3-5 minutes). Pretty amazing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 03:24 AM   #8
a-b-c-d

Support response times and helpfulness have always been extremely fast (sometimes near immediate replies have been received) and the replies have almost always met my needs! Reliability has also been perfect(to date there has not been any noticeable downtime).

Give hostingsource.com team a try. You will be pleased.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 05:28 AM   #9
Michel001

5-star feedback to hostingsource.com team.
Great customer service so far. They called me immediately to verify my order, and when I had some basic unresolved problems, they investigated and got back to me in a few days. Up-time on the hosting has been flawless, as far as I know.
Old 02-16-2018, 12:00 AM   #10
CPU

As I know warez-host.com is trustworthy web host with fast offshore servers.
The customer services is excellent. Very VERY fast answers to technical support tickets. I dont think theres any questions I have asked that the tech support couldnt help with.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 03:42 AM   #11
drugrehabpoint

Great information, Thanks for sharing

|
drugrehabpoint is offline   Reply With Quote