Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 12-27-2017, 09:30 AM   #1
tommylii

Cheap VPS account on SSD

A2hosting.com and QHoster.com VPS deals are nice for meeting all my needs (want to host a big blog) and I want to know which way is better to sign up with?
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-28-2017, 11:06 PM   #2
markb

You can check out even ctrlswitches for Managed VPS services equipped with SSDs, instant setup and interminable support.
markb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 12:00 AM   #3
How?

It seems to me that QHoster.com team of skillful staff will serve your demands.
Promo code : happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 10:56 PM   #4
sheedal

Check out iFastNet discount BESTSAVER
sheedal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 02:08 AM   #5
How?

QHoster.com features are top notch and have been unmatched by almost all the hosts I have ever seen.
The prices are higher but they do not oversell and you get what you pay for.
Excellent service on top of the line HardWare.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 09:00 AM   #6
afrodita

VPS deals from hostsailor.com and kvchosting.net are solid and reliable.
Always quick responses to any of your needs! Technical assistance has been great.
Prices are low and plans are full-featured.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 02:00 PM   #7
manige3e

Location: UNIT 1B THE SUMMIT MANCHESTER ROAD BURNLEY BB11 5HG
Josh from ServerCheap wanted to help everyone celebrate the New Year with some awesome deals! They are a registered company in the state of Illinois and have been around for a few years! The hostnodes feature Dual E5-26** with 256GB RAM and 8x1TB SSDs in RAID10. They are connected to a 1Gbps port.

/
/
/

manige3e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 11:50 PM   #8
a-b-c-d

I like QHoster.com multiple server locations: USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), etc.

They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 04:57 AM   #9
Michel001

I switched to QHoster.com after having enough of the downtime with my old host. I raised lots of tickets as I had never moved hosts before and needed some help. The response times are lightning fast. These guys are the best out there, they offer great services, and customer support.
Old 01-19-2018, 05:28 AM   #10
CPU

Pricing is really cheap, their hosting plans start from $1.95/mo. I like this - great plus for their team.
I can't say enough good about QHoster.com guys. It just isn’t possible. I just totally love them!

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote