Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 01-09-2020, 08:42 AM   #1
Infinite

Switzerland VPS

I am looking for a reliable hosting provider in Switzerland and I'd like to know if swissnode.ch is the best in this realm?
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2020, 08:53 AM   #2
kronos77

QHoster.com and hosting.uk are the best VPS providers in Europe.
They gave excellent support - they clearly and patiently explained the details in simple terms which is just what I needed!
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 01:26 AM   #3
a-b-c-d

I think you can't find a better web hosting switzerland than swissnode.ch, always there for you! They have the online support option which is great but sending them a mail is often better and they will reply within one hour if not a half hour and they'll fix your problem fast!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 01:28 AM   #4
Michel001

I like swissnode.ch Web hosting service. My site has been upgraded to the latest version of phpbb plus phpbb security mod. Always willing to answer any questions with a quick response time. Uptime in my experience is 100%. Finally found a host that really takes care of its clients.
Old 01-25-2020, 12:00 AM   #5
hi5s2arp

Try Hostripples.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
hi5s2arp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 11:27 AM   #6
afrodita

Think of trying plans from rockhoster.com and hosting.uk.
The Services here are excellent. I was looking for a low cost website hosting company that met my needs and didn’t leave me without the essentials that I needed. I found everything right here at these hosts . Technical support is fast and prompt.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 01:11 AM   #7
CPU

Would like to add that cloudarion.com is great web hosting provider with good pricing and unique features! Best technical support I have ever had. Very reasonable monthly charge also. Server locations: Switzerland, Germany, USA and Russia.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 10:19 AM   #8
tommylii

VPS deals from libertyvps.net and inxy.com are good enough to sign up with.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 02:26 AM   #9
Stellajones

I would like to suggest you that Digital Ocean because they are providing fast, secure and reliable VPS hosting service in Switzerland.

|
|
|
Stellajones is offline   Reply With Quote