Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 06-03-2013, 10:16 AM   #1
jayjay54321

Google against other search engines

Can people please help and have a look at my website www .1stforplanthire.co.uk I seem to be fairing very well on yahoo and bing etc but not so good on google rankings and I really don't know why dispute all the hard work I've put it, I just think google don't like me :-(

Many thanks

Jay
jayjay54321 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2013, 07:45 AM   #2
bryanf101

Hey Jay,

There is lot of complexity to be overcome if you wish to rank your site on Google.

Recently Google ruled out penguin 2.0 official update. If you will check the tips to avoid this new update then your site can go higher in ranking and ultimately it will rank well on search engine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Fitness Mania Supplement is your one stop destination all type of sport supplements and Bodybuilding supplements
bryanf101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 05:59 AM   #3
Eilisys

Smile

Hi jayjay54321,

First you have to make your website user, search engine friendly & follow best practices to create high quality website.

Finally, to rank in Google you have to follow search engine rules and have apply best SEO strategy. For to resolve your website issue about coding, design, browser, seo - search as: "high quality best website tools and SEO checklist"

|
|

Last edited by Eilisys; 06-05-2013 at 06:01 AM..
Eilisys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 02:35 AM   #4
jayjay54321

Many thanks for the replys
jayjay54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:39 PM   #5
Die_heart

yeah i had check ur site... its good....

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote