Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 01-14-2012, 01:40 AM   #1
morgandsouza786

That strategies for White and Black Hat SEO

MY very own web site is designed recently I have been incorporating it features some very SEO friendly. In the course of my busy schedule, I could hear about the strategy in this black and white hat SEO. When I listen to experts in SEO, I have been hearing a lot about these things. Now, I would learn more about it. I went on my website and I have already been many efforts to permit access to the best strategies that can improve their performance. Can you give me any recommendations?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
morgandsouza786 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2012, 04:58 AM   #2
MarkHanis

Blog comments, Forums, Social Bookmarking Websites, Social Media Websites, Article Submission (Unique content written) etc,etc.....
MarkHanis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 04:21 AM   #3
bryanbell

The white hat SEO strategy is best to compare the black hat because white hat is ethical way and black hat is unethical way. White hat SEO gives your long time result and it works on the basis of search engine guideline, where black hat is working against of search engine rules and give very short time result on ranking but not for a long time. The use of black hat SEO may be harmful for your website and penalized by the search engine to your website. So you have to use all technique of on page and off page SEO with ethical way to get long term results on search engine. You have to use quality content and never do the spamming on search engine.

Last edited by bryanbell; 09-11-2012 at 02:58 AM..
bryanbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 04:27 AM   #4
serena85

You must know that what you have asked there can be found in many books....so why do you think it can be explained with just one post?
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 05:03 AM   #5
jonhmark987

Blog comments,
Forums,
Social Bookmarking Websites,
Social Media Websites,
Article Submission

|
jonhmark987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 02:29 AM   #6
Clare44

Please stay away from all black hat techniques otherwise your site will be penalized. White hat techniques is the best way to go. Come up with great articles and submit them to article directories and web 2.0 properties.

|
|
Clare44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:16 AM   #7
andersonsjohn

Black hat technique is not good.. try not to get into it....
andersonsjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:53 AM   #8
Charlote123

I not advise anyone to do Black SEO
Charlote123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 08:51 AM   #9
michalsemen

White hat seo is a natural way to improve your site in search engines. White hat seo keeps your site for a long time in search engines. If you will do black hat seo search engines will ban your site. So avoid the black hat seo.

|
michalsemen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:48 AM   #10
bsbhupendra771

It's not a great secret just do blog comment,social networking and forum discussion etc.

|
|
bsbhupendra771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 11:13 PM   #11
estherselenne

Still organic SEO is very important for SEO. Link building techniques of social bookmarking, web directory submission, forum posting and commenting and blogging can really help the site.

|
|
estherselenne is offline   Reply With Quote