Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 12-05-2014, 06:11 AM   #1
wackyme

Send a message via Yahoo to wackyme
Smile How to know if your ranking is up based on the keywords?

Hi,

I am really wondering if I did the right thing on my post.
Please let me know or at least give me some info...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wackyme is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2014, 11:55 PM   #2
Budd

Ranking based on keywords? You could always google those keywords and see what page results you get. Also, google has a PR checker on google toolbar.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Budd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 09:08 AM   #3
Adwise Ad Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budd View Post
Ranking based on keywords? You could always google those keywords and see what page results you get. Also, google has a PR checker on google toolbar.
Google won't update PR toolbar anymore. Also, you must link your keywords using high quality sites to take effect. And yes, You could always google those keywords and see what page results you get.

And one more thing, wrong topic.

Adwise Ad Board is offline   Reply With Quote