Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 07-13-2012, 05:17 AM   #16
rajivwebads

I'd putted a video informing about the products and services of my website and got awesome results,you must also try this one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rajivwebads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 08:04 AM   #17
andrewy

I`m more than pleased with youtube services since you can make tutorials about whatever you want and practically you can advertise your products .

andrewy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 09:43 PM   #18
JACKADEN

I am not use youtube as for my business...

::
JACKADEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 02:16 AM   #19
ptfebelts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauravmultiplex View Post
You are able to promote your product in a video through youtube. I myself do it for my products and I got a good response also.

Gaurav
Online Marketing Consultancy | Online Marketing Consultants
I have not do this,but I think it is right.

|
ptfebelts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:07 AM   #20
zeilenga569

youtube is the best way to generate the traffic

|
zeilenga569 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 09:24 PM   #21
passive12

Youtube is the best way to promote products. We can get visitors through youtube. But video should be informative, attractive and high quality.

passive12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 11:25 AM   #22
jonemike

Quote:
Originally Posted by nopi View Post
youtube video can attract more visitor to your business
i agree with you.

jonemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 05:47 AM   #23
jeff.cool25

Youtube is the best way to generate traffic
jeff.cool25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 05:09 AM   #24
audrey110

i didn't yet... but i am looking forward to it....

|
|
|
audrey110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 12:30 AM   #25
natashamary

Uhmm promoting a song could be good if you had someone who can sing well. But generally YouTube is only good if you do tutorials or have a following already. Then doing a product review or demo can be very good. What I am saying is that I don't suggest you make one video about your product then just leave it.
java course in chennai
testing training chennai
testing training chennai
.net training in Chennai
natashamary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:49 AM   #26
JACKADEN

No brother did't tried it yet..

::
JACKADEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 04:08 AM   #27
greta110

i haven't tried it till now... but looking forward to it.. i think social media is the best way to promote a video....

|
|
|
greta110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 03:57 AM   #28
clarie.texas

Youtube Video is one of the best way to introduce your business to others or to targeted market

|
|
|
clarie.texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:52 AM   #29
bigpoppa

yes I can say that it really works
bigpoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:09 PM   #30
NeoGills

I just added a song but didn't get good response
my bad...

NeoGills is offline   Reply With Quote