Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 09-25-2012, 08:46 PM   #1
rohanferns

Can I post my old tweets on Facebook?

Hi There!
I recently connected my Facebook and Twitter account.
Before connecting my accounts, I did a little research on Google to learn how this concept of connecting the accounts works.
Well, I got almost all the basic information that I needed, except for one thing.
Please advise, if there is anyway to post my old tweets, prior to connecting my account.
Please tell me if this is possible and if it is, then please guide me on how to do it.

Awaiting your reply.
rohanferns is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-25-2012, 11:26 PM   #2
davidcroft

Can i post my old tweets on facebook?

Go to Twitter and login.
Click on Settings (at the top of the page).
Fill out info and go about half way down to the “More Info URL” and look below it for the blue text in parentheses – “You can also add Twitter to your site here” and just click on the blue text link.
Then choose the site (like Facebook) where you want to add your Twitter updates and just follow the instructions there.They’ll walk you right through.
Hope this is helpful to you.
davidcroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:08 AM   #3
elenacriss884

Yes You can Its Not A difficult task You can Do it as David Mentioned the Process

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
elenacriss884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:30 PM   #4
maria.methews

Yeah i think this feature is also available both on twitter and facebook .

|
|
|
maria.methews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:00 AM   #5
aymanbinmoshi12

Many Many thanks for sharing.

aymanbinmoshi12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:07 AM   #6
michaeljordan12

Hi david thanks for sharing the setting

|
michaeljordan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:44 PM   #7
kenstone9

Nice Sharing......Thanks

|
kenstone9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:53 AM   #8
stefijain

Hi david,

thanks for sharing nice nice setting. i will setup too for my pages and profiles.

|
|
stefijain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 02:04 PM   #9
terrybogard747

Yes you can, other member suggest you well, let us know if it works!

terrybogard747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:00 PM   #10
coleenella

We also use same links for Twitter and Facebook. Thanks for providing a valid info.
coleenella is offline   Reply With Quote