Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Intro Zone > Introduction Area

Notices

Old 09-17-2011, 08:53 PM   #1
Rupam Das

A Million Miles Journey Start with a Single Step: Thank you community!

Dear Friends. I will take this opportunity to first thank the moderator, administrator and the team here ( No exaggeration is Intended!) to provide me with an opportunity to be part of Webmaster and Site owner's Community. I am happy to be here.

I have found this site through Google, while searching about some information in joomla and the Bulletin Board, immediately caught my eye. Though I must admit that I did not join at first hand. I had book marked the site. I visited it many a times. Than I realized, may be, just may be I can contribute here and share my knowledge ( If any!!).

Well, I am what my profile name says, from Gulbarga, India. I have been a research consultant for past 9 years, running my own company , Integrated Ideas Consultancy Services, have various research papers published in the areas of Image Processing, Biomedical Signaling, Mobile Adhoc network and so on. (Google can tell you more on this than me with little weak memory of mine!)

I have worked in several hundred of research projects till date and prototyped various solutions. I have never been a web site member and other than IEEE xplore or codeproject or matworks, myself registering for a site was bare minimum for most part of past decade or so.

Within this period though, I have worked with VB,C#, Matlab,C++, VHDL, OpenCV,OpenGL, Robotics, Biometric, Bioinformatic. But never with PHP, MySQL, or Servlets. Though aware of these technologies, I never really had any solid projects to shone my skills on them.

It was exactly couple of months back, that I decided to share my knowledge online. So that many people ( specially students) can learn from my experience . I started working on a project called "Grasshopper Network". The intend was to share everything that I knew.

It was the Journey started than. I feel, without really giving any significant contribution to any community, people really do not bother about who you are and what you are. Hence I left my profile unedited and also do not Intend to mention the site address just as yet merely to create link back from your site.

I have joined here to Learn more about running the sites, to help others to run the site and to make friends with whom I can discuss the challenges that we Web developers and webmasters face.

Well, because I am new here, I might require some time to get adjusted. I might just make few mistakes of posting wrong thread in wrong forums and stuff like that. Hope that friends over here help me set right those issues.

Thanks once again for your time that you dedicated reading this long an Introduction from a New Member.
Rupam Das is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-18-2011, 07:14 AM   #2
chrisv24

hello and welcome!
chrisv24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 05:52 AM   #3
sparxnancy

Hi,a hearty welcome to the forum,you must enjoy here.
sparxnancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 06:22 AM   #4
sstech

Hi,

Welcome to This Forum And Nice to Meet you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
sstech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 08:41 AM   #5
afternoonsun

a warm welcome to you! its good to have you here. have a great time posting and reading good information.
afternoonsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 09:25 PM   #6
dieheart

Hello Everyone this is Die_heart.... I am From Surat... Nice to meet you....

dieheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 02:13 AM   #7
Mastar

Hello friends ...
Welcome to webmaster forum. Nice to meet you all........

Mastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 09:07 AM   #8
Lebar.123

Welcome and hope you will share your knowledge with us.

@ ZeroBounce
Lebar.123 is offline   Reply With Quote