Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Making Money > Making money on the web

Notices

Old 12-08-2011, 09:48 AM   #1
dheeraj

Does anyone have experience with eDomz

does anyone have experience with eDomz.com, one of my friend suggest it to me, and asked me to signup, as according to him he is using it and earning from his blog and he receive payment very fast

I am looking for more review, before I give it a try

Last edited by dheeraj; 12-08-2011 at 10:10 AM..
dheeraj is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2011, 10:35 AM   #2
online-earning

eDomz is the best pop up ads provider right now, rates are very good, I usually average around $4 for 1000 unique visitors and I am using it almost since 1 years, payments are always made on time.

They used to pay daily, now pay in every 15 days, minimum to cash out is only $5 and has ads for mostly every country, thats why I love this network and I recommend it to you as well

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
online-earning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 01:53 AM   #3
BlazerD
Banned

I just sign up as publisher in eDomz and after getting approval i can access my publisher account. Then i see what happen.
BlazerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 04:33 AM   #4
andersonsjohn

I am against using pop up ads as it will affect the users... users doesnt like pop up ads... But if it works for you and you really getting paid then its alright..
andersonsjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 06:57 PM   #5
HowTo

Yeah. I dont like all the pop ups they have either.
HowTo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 02:18 AM   #6
Grace Hall

Not...... Yet....
Thanks for sharing with us......................
I have no idea about this......

Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 06:40 AM   #7
project

Yes this is pop up ads provider but as we compare with infolinks and viglink is quite new.
I had not tried EDomz services.

--------------------------------
gsa ranking tool | how much does nutrisystem cost per month | driver toolkit full version
project is offline   Reply With Quote