Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General > ASP

Notices

Old 11-01-2011, 02:11 AM   #1
ncjbhd

ASP File upload

Hi there,

I'm new to ASP, and I'm making an ecommerce site for a wakeboard shop. Is there a way that I can have a field in a form that will allow the shop owner to browse for a file to upload a photo of a wakeboard when adding it as a new product? I don't want it to upload it into the database, just to a folder on the server.

I'm also aware that this may not be strictly ASP related, but I'm sure there is some processing required of the form to upload the file to a specifie directory etc.

Thanks for reading!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ncjbhd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2012, 11:57 PM   #2
ruixuan

you are welcome
Uterine Fibroids
ruixuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 06:07 AM   #3
bakscliter

Thank you for posting. It is most useful to me.
bakscliter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 02:21 AM   #4
johndyer98

Although I am new to ASP, I am creating an ecommerce site for a wakeboard shop. I wish to make a field in such a form, that shop owners can browse for files to upload any photos of wakeboard with the addition of a new product. It should be uploaded to a folder on the server. Can it be done?

|
|
johndyer98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 03:01 AM   #5
davikerkrish

Classic ASP having inbuilt function for saving the file using .save as function

First you can find the server path via mappath ("."). Now you can get the server path
davikerkrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:04 PM   #6
jamestobin

I am a new ASP, water skiing and my shop e-commerce website. Is there a way I can be in a form, will allow the browser the waterslide file to upload photos, and add it as a new product, the owner has a field? I do not want to upload it to the database, just a folder on the server.

|
jamestobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:24 PM   #7
ronwinfrey

I'm really just new to ASP, and I'm building an ecommerce online or web based site for a wakeboard window-shop. Is there a method that I can have a turf in a form that will let the shop proprietor to really browse?

|
ronwinfrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 09:39 PM   #8
bobfields

My experience and acquaintance with ASP is limited. But I am trying out my hand at devising a site meant for e-commerce. I would like knowing uploading a photograph directly to the server without the involvement of the database. Can someone help me out?

|
|
bobfields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:23 PM   #9
jimwest15

I'm in fact just fresh to ASP, and I'm constructing an ecommerce online or web grounded site for a wakeboard shopping website or portal today.

|
|
jimwest15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:53 AM   #10
ralphrobbins

I am a new ASP, water skiing and my shop e-commerce website. Is there a way I can be in a form, will allow the browser the waterslide file to upload photos, and add it as a new product, the owner has a field? I do not want to upload it to the database, just a folder on the server.

|
|
ralphrobbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:48 PM   #11
bobwest89

In case this is your first time with ASP, then it is likely that you will have problems with file uploading. Thus, it is important to have the best of knowledge about the uploading process.

bobwest89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 01:38 AM   #12
johnwinfrey2

Is there a way that I can have a field in a form that will allow the shop owner to browse for a file to upload a photo of a wakeboard when adding it as a new product?

|
|
johnwinfrey2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 09:36 PM   #13
mitchdyer

I'm really very new to ASP, and I'm making an e-commerce site for a wakeboard shop. Is there a method that I can have a field in a procedure that will permit the shop owner to surf for a file to upload a photograph of a wakeboard when adding it as a fresh product?

|
|
mitchdyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:57 PM   #14
nelsonedison

I'm a beginner and creating an online business site intended for a wakeboard shopping center. Is there any way or means that I can have a field that will let me look through for a file to upload a picture of a wakeboard when adding it as a latest creation, service or goods?

|
|
nelsonedison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:10 PM   #15
joelbradbury

I am a new ASP user. I want to use it for developing an ecoomerce site to work on a wakeboard shop. How can i work on it? Can anyone help?

|
|
joelbradbury is offline   Reply With Quote