Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Market Zone - Buy/Sell/Trade/Wanted > The Market > Sell Domains

Notices

Old 04-04-2013, 11:45 PM   #1
john2k

LinuxServerTalk.com

Available I have a PR1 domain name, LinuxServerTalk.com

Linux Server Talk was at one point a forum for discussing linux servers and pretty much anything linux related. I acquired the site back in 2006. Sometime in 2007 I merged the forum into one of my other forum sites and since that time it has simply had a basic page up explaining that the forum was merged into the other website.

LinuxServerTalk.com would be a good domain name for anyone wanting to start up a forum or chat site related to, obviously, all the different flavors of linux.

The additional benefits of this domain name is that it is well aged, registered since June 2005, and it has a pagerank of 1. These facts alone would give any site on this domain a running start as opposed to using a newly registered domain. Also has a small trickle of traffic, maybe 25 to 35 visitors per month.

Asking $145.

Old 08-03-2013, 04:33 PM   #2
wetalkvps

Nice domain, would have been good for a forum.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wetalkvps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 10:31 PM   #3
peterfreddy

Hi. You really have a good domain name. I tried to get your details for a domain bargain by having a whois search at WhoisXY.com .But your domain name has been registered with privacy protection.
peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote