Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 05-04-2012, 12:18 AM   #1
anmolmehtaaa

review Brand new do follow bookmarking site

review Brand new do follow bookmarking site http://bookmarks.lotsbuzz.com/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

anmolmehtaaa is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2012, 05:16 AM   #2
Xuzo

Very nice design, is that a template? What CMS is it using?
Xuzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:52 PM   #3
SeoMonster

Love the colors and style!

Sweet Backlink Building Service!
SeoMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 07:55 AM   #4
nathan.joshua

It looks a bit too much like other social bookmarking sites. Looks like a copy and paste script to be honest.

nathan.joshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 10:44 AM   #5
eurozulu

Yes seem's nice.

. |
.|
eurozulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 01:52 AM   #6
deccanbazaar

Send a message via MSN to deccanbazaar Send a message via Yahoo to deccanbazaar
The site is no doubt looking cool but your ads are eating up the sapce leave some space for people to find the buttons on your site. Overall nice design and color combination.
deccanbazaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:16 AM   #7
warren12

Nice looking site, but the space button ad on your site for people looking for space that is certainly no swallow. In general, the combination of a good design and color.
warren12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:43 PM   #8
Die_heart

yeah i had check ur site... its good....

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote