Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 11-15-2011, 01:09 AM   #1
sajidkhan

WordPress SEO

If you're more of a visual type, try this WordPress SEO video. It's an hour long presentation I gave at A4UExpo London, that covers most of what's in here too.
sajidkhan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2011, 01:03 AM   #2
gaurav.solanki

where is the link of the video

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
gaurav.solanki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 03:38 AM   #3
serena85

I think I know all that I need about wordpress
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 06:33 AM   #4
rubymooree

Give each category a decent description, and use HeadSpace to add that description to the meta description, by adding %%category_description%% in the Description field. After that, write a description for each post or page that you actually want to rank with. The descriptions has one very important function: enticing people to click, so make sure it states what's in the page they're clicking towards, and that it gets their attention.
rubymooree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 03:09 AM   #5
RigBeGone

All in one

All in one SEO pack is a great plugin.

You also might consider ClickBump SEO

RigBeGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:56 PM   #6
shiprubberfende

Thanks for telling us this vedeo.But I can not find the sites....Can you display the link??

|
|
shiprubberfende is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 02:38 AM   #7
RachaelJetkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajidkhan View Post
If you're more of a visual type, try this WordPress SEO video. It's an hour long presentation I gave at A4UExpo London, that covers most of what's in here too.
Are you talking about all in one seo pack? there is no link mentioned in your post.
RachaelJetkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 02:18 PM   #8
noelworli

Where is the URL of video?

Finance Blog:

Weight Loss Blog:
noelworli is offline   Reply With Quote