Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 04-29-2016, 06:32 AM   #1
tommylii

help to choose a right server

Servers from yougottohaveithosting.co.za and hostingsource.com are nice from my point of view and I have to opt for the best one, can you help me out?
Any ideas of their activity in the Internet?
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-02-2016, 09:12 PM   #2
thewebhosting

What are your dedicated server requirements and budget? I could have suggested you the best fit plan if your requirements were known. Honestly, I never heard about the web hosting providers you mentioned though you can always do research on company's review, web hosting support, security, up-time records, etc.

If you want other excellent alternative, I would highly recommend you AccuWebHosting.com as most Reliable Windows and Linux dedicated server provider. AccuWebHosting is known for offering the top notch hardware specifications at most affordable prices.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- The best Web Hosting Directory
100+ hosting companies listed
thewebhosting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 03:39 AM   #3
Gorrilas

I'd like to say that Hostzealot.com would be good to get server hosting solutions with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 03:44 AM   #4
Dipikasoni

Choose the right server for your business such as Virtualization enables one server to behave as a several servers each with its own operating system and unique set of application

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dipikasoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 05:05 AM   #5
a-b-c-d

There are already many well-established web hosting firms nowadays that offer affordable web site hosting plans with excellent capacity and quality. This just gets to show that the market of budgeted web hosting is lively and competitive.

You can check Superbithost.com and Hostwinds.com - they offer really cool servers.
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 12:09 AM   #6
SanGoku

I can highly recommend 4Goodhosting.com. I have Linux VPS account for over a year. So far I'm happy. I experience 100% positive. Have everything working fast. Fast 24 hours support. Servers are fast and very reliable. No downtime. I would recommend you to contact them today.
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 08:51 PM   #7
2812nQn

I am using godaddy. I think it's good
Old 05-16-2016, 04:16 AM   #8
Infinite

Taking into account your needs, I suppose Hostzealot.com would match the best dedicated server host for your needs. They will help you to compare various web hosts. Their service is totally worth it!
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 11:53 PM   #9
vidisharana

I appreciate 2812nQn,

Me also think Godeddy is fine ..

are compiled for a long term rewarding career in Investment and finance.

Learn More About
vidisharana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 04:54 AM   #10
Grignard

I can say Hostzealot.com is offering high quality server hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 05:50 AM   #11
Edmund

I suppose you should compare offers to choose the best one. According to my knowledge provisionhost.com is reputable host with helpful support and competitive prices. Servers work with neither glitches, nor outages.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote