Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 01-16-2012, 02:04 AM   #1
Webcs-Peter

What is the best way to select a host

What do you think is the best way to select a host? There are so many hosts out there and many seem to offer very similar packages and at very similar prices. I think you have to try to find reviews on each host and to look for information on the reputation of the host. I prefer to try hosts who have been in business for a couple years or more. Of course, you want to check facts about the uptime of each business and their hosting infrastructure.
Webcs-Peter is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2012, 01:55 PM   #2
buydomain

I personally like the smaller hosts because I get the customer service that you can not get with any top ranked hosting company on the internet. I also prefer a dedicated server so that I have 100% control..its the only way to go.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
::
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
::

DynoNames.com a great place to register domain names & setup web hosting for any size website. Founded 2002
buydomain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:14 PM   #3
storminternet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webcs-Peter View Post
What do you think is the best way to select a host? There are so many hosts out there and many seem to offer very similar packages and at very similar prices. I think you have to try to find reviews on each host and to look for information on the reputation of the host. I prefer to try hosts who have been in business for a couple years or more. Of course, you want to check facts about the uptime of each business and their hosting infrastructure.
Indeed! you should check their reviews first before choose any host. They must be able to provide 24x7 quality support, better uptime etc.

|
|
|

Lifetime Hosting:
ISPA Award Winner: 2013-Best SME Hosting| 2014-Best Dedicated Hosting
Join the Storm Web Hosting
and get 20% of the sale value
storminternet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 03:24 PM   #4
hostaddonltd

I advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.
¦| Dedicated Servers | Reseller Hosting | Shared Hosting | SSL | Domains
¦| Budget-Personal/Enterprise USA/Germany/Netherlands Dedicated Servers

hostaddonltd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 12:03 AM   #5
Redsw

You should define with your demands and look for trustworthy review websites to get more information on hosts reliability
Redsw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 04:21 AM   #6
farhandiesel

Best way to select host by checking there reviews section there we can get good information about there services and support

farhandiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 03:41 AM   #7
lucyjohnson01

I glad to read your post.
lucyjohnson01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 12:02 PM   #8
huesolution2008

The best way is to compare the rates and options with other hosting companies, but recommendation is always important now days, as you cannot take chance, I would suggest every one Host Surf UK, they have dedicated servers, VPS and Cloud hosting.
huesolution2008 is offline   Reply With Quote