Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 11-08-2017, 02:42 AM   #1
askalo

Please Review

Hello everyone!

We worked hardly on the design, but we would like to provide the best user experience. For this reason, please share your thoughts. Is the user path clear enough?

https://www.askalo.com/

Thank you!

Best regards,
Lena Olsen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by askalo; 11-08-2017 at 03:26 AM..
askalo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2018, 06:37 AM   #2
EriTay

I like the design, especially the change of background if you choose between cars, homes or jobs on the front page and the details on the sites for each category. I think the user path is very clear and easy. The site is also loading pretty fast. But I noticed you wrote "browse by make" on top of the site for cars. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be "browse by brand" or "browse by mark" (I would prefer the first option).

Overall I enjoyed your site, good job!
EriTay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 03:10 AM   #3
Mirrors

woww i like the website... the ads are real ? so many ads

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mirrors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 02:00 AM   #4
woodtechkitchen

Good website

woodtechkitchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 02:23 AM   #5
drugrehabpoint

Very nice website

|
drugrehabpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 04:01 AM   #6
pyarasarishta

good design and good website

pyarasarishta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 09:19 PM   #7
vinhdlp

that good. Very nice website

-
-
-
-
-
vinhdlp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 05:06 AM   #8
digisun

Site is good ... need to improve few .

digisun is offline   Reply With Quote