Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 11-20-2011, 03:54 PM   #1
jennypretty

I have Questions about social bookmarking sites

Hello,

I have been submitting to high page rank social bookmarking sites, including Facebook, Digg, Twitter, and low traffic social bookmarking sites too.

It takes time to manually submit to all of these social bookmarking sites every time I create a new article on my sites.

My traffic is ok but not much from these low page rank social bookmarking sites.

My question is:

Should I keep submitting my new pages to all of these social bookmarking sites or just Facebook, Digg, Twitter?

Thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

&
jennypretty is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2011, 12:15 AM   #2
shockgarden143

Yes you should because it provides you a lot of benefit.
shockgarden143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 12:20 AM   #3
Online_Loan

it's depends on your site page rank.let say, your site pr is 1 then you bookmark your site to pr 1 & above sites.thanks.

Online_Loan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 12:41 AM   #4
melissabast

Social Bookmarking websites are best way to build quality backlinks and increase the traffic of your website. It helps to index your pages fast. In social bookmarking website no fear to post deeplinks. So I think, you should submit your new pages links in Social bookmarking websites also.

|
|
melissabast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 01:39 AM   #5
seoowner

Select popular social bookmarking sites and submit to those sites when you update your blog or website that is enough.
seoowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 01:46 AM   #6
jeresteem99

Since reimplementing social bookmarking into my routine and keeping website stats – I can positively say that I’ve seen a traffic boost. Will be interesting to see how long people stay on the site and exactly what boost number is.

- A *36 worksheet FREE to download!

|

jeresteem99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 07:07 AM   #7
GenMichelle

one point is that you might not see the benefit immediately but it really does build up over time

GenMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:51 AM   #8
kevinloyed

if you want to get result early than post in higher PR social bookmarking sites.

kevinloyed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 02:12 AM   #9
Webmastergrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennypretty View Post

Hello,

I have been submitting to high page rank social bookmarking sites, including Facebook, Digg, Twitter, and low traffic social bookmarking sites too.

It takes time to manually submit to all of these social bookmarking sites every time I create a new article on my sites.

My traffic is ok but not much from these low page rank social bookmarking sites.

My question is:

Should I keep submitting my new pages to all of these social bookmarking sites or just Facebook, Digg, Twitter?

Thanks.
Yes,You can submit your new pages on social bookmarking sites.This is a great technique to increase traffic on your site.

Webmastergrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:33 AM   #10
passive12

You can submit your new pages on it. But be care don't use bad content for your listings. If you want traffic on your site then follow posted links on bookmarking site. In contrast they will follow you.
passive12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:57 AM   #11
pentawebexperts

It does not hurt your rankings by posting on low ranking web sites. Low ranking sites will also help you in building back links other than catering traffic for your site but still they are effective for ones site. I suggest to give the high page rankings the first priority and then second to the low page ranked web sites.

pentawebexperts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 07:15 AM   #12
kant210

Social Bookmarking website is giving benefit to increase your traffic value in search engine. So your website up position in search engine. Do this daily, you realize that your website is growing traffic and page rank also in search engine.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
kant210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 12:27 PM   #13
faria18000

Yes you should use social bookmarking sites to get good traffic. But in every submission use different title and different description, otherwise it will not be effective.

faria18000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 01:52 AM   #14
machiavelli

Yes Social bookmarking is important in seo.

machiavelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 03:28 AM   #15
john6

Social bookmarking sites are the best way to increase ranking. By submitting your articles to social bookmarking sites will bring more traffic to your website. Make sure that you keep on updating important and relevant.
john6 is offline   Reply With Quote