Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 09-05-2017, 02:57 AM   #61
sandygold

Part 4. Increasing Organic Views. Use annotations. Annotations are an amazing way to increase your video views. Get subscribers. Getting subscribers is an excellent way of guaranteeing that more viewers will watch your videos. Ask viewers to 'Like' or 'Share' the video. Create playlists. Comment a lot.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

sandygold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 10:33 PM   #62
sunilgupta

I'm also a YouTube user & have more than 900 subscribers but still I don't get much views on my YouTube, I don't understand what strategy I should do to get more views.
Old 09-06-2017, 01:48 AM   #63
dollarfx25

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunilgupta View Post
I'm also a YouTube user & have more than 900 subscribers but still I don't get much views on my YouTube, I don't understand what strategy I should do to get more views.
It may happen that many of the subscribers are not active on the YouTube channel. This has also to do with the cost of the Broad band as they have to pay for watching the videos.

dollarfx25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 02:19 AM   #64
AliceArifova

i think post relevant tags and keywords phrase both are the important for business,

AliceArifova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 10:03 AM   #65
josegovilla

especially make a quality video and know that people are looking for it and that they spend time watching it, if not, it will serve to share a greeting.

josegovilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 12:25 PM   #66
stalinvnn

cách tốt nhất là tạo một video thật nóng và mang tính thời sự để mọi người chia sẻ cho nhau nhiều hơn

-
-
stalinvnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 11:21 AM   #67
antony1988

paying money =)
antony1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 11:45 AM   #68
jeff johnson

Use proper meta tags so viewers can find your channel--Once traffic has built on your channel, use an applicable thumbnail--If liked, make more videos your followers can "like"--Links in description will have a "no follow" attribute but Youtube will give you a "do follow" link.

jeff johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 12:49 PM   #69
mdabdo

The first rule when creating content for your YouTube videos is to know your target demographic. Is it aimed at the general audience? Or is it aimed at football fanatics? Establishing this will help you down the line when you go on to promote your videos. Do not try to create something out of your expertise merely because “there is a larger audience for it
Old 01-02-2018, 04:30 AM   #70
drugrehabpoint

I agree with you.

|
drugrehabpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 04:38 AM   #71
riyaa

The title and keyword is the most important thing you should add before you upload your video into youtube

riyaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 10:27 AM   #72
kacper31

I think the best way is to SEO your video so that you get traffic from Google. This can be done by getting more links and optimising your description

- Weight loss blog

- Pillole dimagranti

- Plastry na odchudzanie sliminazer

- Tabletten zum abnehmen
kacper31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 11:13 PM   #73
cabbonevent

Our range of event management services includes everything within the domain of Events and Entertainments. Our expertise lies in organizing private events, corporate events, wedding management, theme parties, entertainment activities, launch events and we have unique ideas and themes for these events.

cabbonevent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 02:22 AM   #74
cabbonevent

Cabbon event management company's customers can avail from us services in managing Corporate Events . Be it corporate events of large or small scale or intimate gatherings, our professionals have the ability to conceptualize a variety of themes. These events like Corporate Parties, New Product Launches, Marketing and Public Relations are professionally organized and cover extensive range of objectives for our clients.

cabbonevent is offline   Reply With Quote