Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General > HTML / DHTML

Notices

Old 10-24-2011, 12:31 AM   #1
ncjbhd

Frame background problem

I just made a small website and what I did was have a table with an image background, then inside the table i put in an Inline Frame which loads a page containing a basic HTML page but with no background defined, yet it appears to be white.... I need it to be transparent so the table background image can be seen. I tried cutting out part of the background and having it as the background for the page inside the I-Frame, but when scrolling down the frame it would just be tiled.... can somebody please tell me how I can solve this problem?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ncjbhd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-16-2012, 02:19 AM   #2
johndyer98

I just made a table with image background for my small website, where I inserted an Inline Frame. The inline frame loads a page containing a basic HTML page with no background which however, lookse white.

|
|
johndyer98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:02 PM   #3
jamestobin

I need it to be transparent, so you can see the table background image. I tried to cut out part of the background, and I frame within the page's background, but scroll down the frame, just tile.

|
jamestobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:22 PM   #4
ronwinfrey

I really have just made a small web based or online site and what I prepared was have a board with an image background, then and there inside the table I put in an Inline Frame which piles a page covering a rudimentary HTML page.

|
ronwinfrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 09:37 PM   #5
bobfields

My recently devised website includes the following features. It is small, but it includes an image in the background & a tabular form which helps the process of page loading. The page loaded in white and contains the features of Hotmail.

|
|
bobfields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:21 PM   #6
jimwest15

I in truth have just completed a small web based or online site and what I set was have a panel with an image circumstantial form. I am having dilemmas though with the HTML frame.

|
|
jimwest15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:36 PM   #7
SOFHarvest

you could set the background as no repeat to make it one.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SOFHarvest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:38 AM   #8
ralphrobbins

I've only done a small site, I have done is a table with the background of the image, and then in the table, I load a page in an embedded frame, which contains a basic HTML page, but no background defined but it appears to be white.

|
|
ralphrobbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:44 PM   #9
bobwest89

In case you desire to make things work smoothly you should make plans to overcome the problem of frame upbringing. In the way you can solve all work related problems.

bobwest89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 03:52 AM   #10
davikerkrish

can you use background:no-repeat for this issue. I think it'll help you.

|
davikerkrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 01:35 AM   #11
johnwinfrey2

I just made a small website and what I did was have a table with an image background, then inside the table i put in an Inline Frame which loads a page containing a basic HTML page but with no background defined, yet it appears to be white.

|
|
johnwinfrey2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 09:34 PM   #12
mitchdyer

I just completed a small web based or online site and what I did was have a board with an image upbringing, at that time inside the table I put in an Online Frame which loads a web based page covering a basic HTML page.

|
|
mitchdyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:55 PM   #13
nelsonedison

I just completed a small online site. In order to create it, what I did was have a table with an image background, and then within the table I placed in an Inline Frame which loads a page including a fundamental HTML page except with no background defined, up till now it appears in white color.

|
|
nelsonedison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:07 PM   #14
joelbradbury

I have created a basic website. I have used a table and a background image. I have worked on the technique properly and wished to display the image on the background, but it still appears white.

|
|
joelbradbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 03:19 AM   #15
jimpatton

I have to show you the work that I am doing and tried to form a background and so tried cutting the background and then tried to put it inside the frame of the internet page but when tried to see the background it showed a tiled picture.

|
|
jimpatton is offline   Reply With Quote