Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 06-26-2013, 08:36 PM   #1
ccmyff

It was really good to see the guys step

NORTHSTAR CALIFORNIA RESORT, CALIFORNIA (March 10, 2013)- The fourth and final stop of the 2013 The North Face Park and Pipe Open Series concluded with slopestyle finals today under warm and sunny skies at Northstar California Resort. Cheap North Face Jackets
One-Shoulder Dresses
$10,000 in prize money and swag, provided by The North Face, was awarded to the top finishers, with U.S. Freeskiing Rookie Team member Lyman Currier out of Breckenridge, CO taking the men’s championship and 14 year-old Maggie Voisin from Whitefish, MT taking top honors for the women.
North Face Waterproof Jackets
Herve Leger Dresses

“It was a great day at Northstar for the fourth stop of Kids North Face Jackets
and Pipe Open Series. Both the guys and girls were throwing down;” said Head Judge Mike Laroche. “It was really good to see the guys step it up with fast speed. There were a lot of landed runs and excellent tricks. Everyone did a great job using the course well. I was thrilled to be part of the event.”
ccmyff is offline   Reply With Quote